Protest On This Appointment.

Just a question here, will the fans end up doing a protest on the appointment of Lee Johnson, a man with No Experience in Management.

I feel this is silly appointment, and a cheap option by Simon Corney.

We needed a experience manager in, i tell you know i am really badly hurting on this chap who coming in. I love my club and i cant see my club going down and with a guy coming in with no Experience truly sums it up.

Over to the supporters for thoughts.

Edited by BluesFan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or we could cheer him when he walks out onto the pitch for his first game and try to give some support to the guy who will be the hinge on whether we stay up or not.

Not his fault that Corney has done this. Vent your anger at him through other means but don't jeapordise the feeling at the club.

It was embarrassing just to watch Rafa's reception. Can we have a bit more dignity than them Cockney fools.

Just a question here, will the fans end up doing a protest on the appointment of Lee Johnson, a man with No Experience in Management.

We needed a experience manager in, i tell you know i am really badly hurting on this chap who coming in. I love my club and i cant see my club going down and with a guy coming in with no Experience truly sums it up.

Stop that, it's silly!

Or we could cheer him when he walks out onto the pitch for his first game and try to give some support to the guy who will be the hinge on whether we stay up or not.

Not his fault that Corney has done this. Vent your anger at him through other means but don't jeapordise the feeling at the club.

It was embarrassing just to watch Rafa's reception. Can we have a bit more dignity than them Cockney fools.

well said

That'll go well won't it...

Corney will :censored: off and leave us in the :censored: with no investment.

Absolutely :censored:ing brilliant.

he's getting ready to :censored: off anyhow,with whats gone on about dithering appointing anew manager hasa just shown what he really thinks about the club

reason 12 to appoint Carra - i've heard of him.

13. he'll have contacts worth having (eg other than Yeovil).

BTW if people want to protest against the current regime then good for them. Better that than coming on here being a keyboard warrior who slags off other fans/posts and who is incapable of ever being positive (or understanding irony). Start giving SC :censored:! He runs the club like a corner shop on a dying High Street. The club is in a mess. Investment? What investment? Don't say anything - why not? Agreed, having a go at the new manager is ridiculous, but the owner is responsible for this pile of :censored: in which we find ourselves. It's about time we started to show how we feel. We used to be far more forthright in expressing dissatisfaction against the Board - when the hell did we become so meek.

How many names do you post under RoyleArmy?