Reading between the lines...

LJ is after a team with pace/work rate

4-3-3/4-5-1 then? gives more fluidity and bodies around the ball in attack and defence.

i think he will go

Bouzy

Brown Tarky Mvoto Grounds

smith wes Baxter

montano barnard obita

I don't think Obita will be anywhere near LJ's team, just a thought and despite a decent showing on Saturday, get the feeling Iwelumo won't be either.

I've got a feeling it could be:

Bouzanis

Brown M'Voto Tarkowski Grounds

Croft Wesolowski K.Smith

Baxter

Barnard VivaMontano

Might put K.Smith at RB and Winchester in CM (assuming he watched the Liverpool match he would have been impressed with young Carl).

If I was LJ I'd be tempted to go;

GK Bouzanis

DL Grounds

DC Mvoto

DC Tarkowski

DR Brown

MC Smith

AMC Baxter

MC Wesolwski

AML Montano

AMR Croft

ST Barnard

Not sure if it might be to attack minded but I think we could almost go 4 - 2 - 4 with the ball reverting to 4 - 5 - 1 without?? Looks good on paper just not sure if we have the players to carry it out :/ guess time will tell.

As long as Jose doesn't play centre mid I will be happy.

According to Matt Chambers on Twitter LJ sees Baxter as a number 10 and wants to make him the focus of the attack. Thank Christ for that.

I have a feeling Millar will be in there given that he tried to raise himself above the dross that was around him on Saturday. That attitude alone will have impressed.

I think he'll feature, but what he said yesterday was along the lines of the way he's asking the lads to play; he's not sure some have the fitness to cope for 90mins, so it could be that Croft does 60mins of high intensity and Millar has the last 30mins......