The sun is out it can mean one thing!

Enjoy chaps, hope they put in a performance and pick up at least a vital point.

Pretty gutted i'm not going, but other priorities today. Pretty pissed off it was switched from tomorrow, especially bearing in mind I have a 100% record from 4 trips to Swindon, 4 wins from 4

1-0 Prem '93

1-0 L1 2002

2-1 L1 2004

3-2 L1 2005

Edited by oafcprozac

Pretty gutted i'm not going, but other priorities today. Pretty pissed off it was switched from tomorrow, especially bearing in mind I have a 100% record from 4 trips to Swindon, 4 wins from 4

1-0 Prem '93

1-0 L1 2002

2-1 L1 2004

3-2 L1 2005

Being a boring numbers person, it must be 4-3 today

God I was there in 2005 night game. Think we were 3 up as well remember the players doing the easy clap after the third then it went a bit wrong lol

Don't think I've ever left a game so scared out of my life by Latics! Saw us beat Yeovil in a comfortable but unspectacular manner on the opening day before that brilliant away performance for 80 minutes and being 3-0 up, we looked like we could've been going up with Ronnie Moore! When they headed against the post with the last action of the game which would've levelled it up I remember thinking "WTF just happened?!" on a similar level to Nottingham Forest this year.

At least this time if we are 3-0 up I won't be so stunned if we end up drawing!

1-0 Prem '93

1-0 L1 2002

2-1 L1 2004

3-2 L1 2005

With a record like that surely you should have gone on the team bus.

I would have loved to have gone today, but had already made other arrangements, should be able to listen to the 2nd half.Come on LJ.

Edited by disjointed

Enjoy. I booked to see the Inspirational Staircarpets at the Ritz tonight when it was a Saturday fixture.

There will hopefully be somebody Directing Traffic on the magic roundabout (named after me!) We may have the Biggest Mountain to climb, we don't have Joe to lead us but whatever the result it won't be Dragging Me Down, I won't be crying 96 Tears which is How it Should be.

I'll get me coat..... :getmecoat: