We shouldn't need 45 mins of :censored:e and three HT substitutions before we can be bothered to make an effort. This is a seriously :censored: team LJ has inherited. I have every confidence he'll improve the team but realistically how many of this lot will be here with him next season!!!

Edited by oafc1955

On the first half performance we are down

Takes some balls to make three subs at half time, but boy it worked and we started to play footy at last...

Players to keep for me next season, bouzy, tarky, mvoto, crofty, Baxter. On what I've seen today, keep miller and mellor. Sell smithy we need some dosh for next season

The rest can jog on......simpo the biggest of them all and he crowd still sing his name. He was lucky he stayed on the pitch first half after an awful challenge. If he's not fouling he's rolling around the floor a la chrissy Taylor.

If we can muster playing like the second half for the rest of the season, then we have a hope.

Got to sort out midfield and right wing now

Edited by underdog

To be honest the only player I am keen to retain is Baxter and he wont be staying. Dickov the man to blame a team he put together. Can all talk a good game but rarely deliver.

I think that's a little harsh, grounds has been really good this season. There are maybe 4 i'd be keen to keep hold of. It's a shame because on paper we have some good players but they are just spineless. The disappointing thing is players like Simpson who offer nothing when it doesn't benefit them will still easily get a club and be earning 1k+ a week, what a state the game is in.

For the first goal Bouzanis was hopelessly out of position.

Simpson gave up chasing his man and Bouzy made the strikers mind up for him. Either keep coming narrow the angle and risk a penalty, or stay on your line!

Are you referring to the second?

Yep

Edit: Sorry O4U, just seen the post I replied to was referring to the first goal. Yeah, agree with that, absolutely nowhere near it for the first.

Partially culpable for both in my eyes.

Edited by danoafc