Young billy

Has he done his coaching badges cause I can't see any other reason why the feck he was on the bench today!

Maybe he is quite good at taking dictation (and no that's not a euphemism). LDJ dictates his points and Billy writes/ types them down; allowing LDJ to keep his eye on the game.

I didn't see Billy jumping up and down barking orders to the players? He has all the notes, instructions etc for the manager and coaches. Leave the lad alone, I'd love to be doing what he's doing at the club right now.

I didn't see Billy jumping up and down barking orders to the players? He has all the notes, instructions etc for the manager and coaches. Leave the lad alone, I'd love to be doing what he's doing at the club right now.

This. It isn't his fault we're :censored:e. Leave the lad alone. It's the players we should be questioning.

In all fairness at least he seems to be doing more this season. Who knows what his job is? Some things as supports we don't need to worry about. We should worry about helping the team turn this shocking season around.

Billy in!

By the sound of it, if some of our staff of a similar age to Billy but paid considerably more had put the sort of effort in today that Billy does daily (not to mention any other matchdays) we wouldn't have lost today (and wouldn't be in the position we are in).

You all think Corney calls the shots? Fools. Quarmby secretly runs the whole operation, when we stay up through his selfless commitment, he'll just walk away like Keyser Souze. We'll be like "what the :censored:? How did we manage that escape?" and he'll be all like walking straight and that. Smoking. :censored: yeah.

Quarmby out!!!! :laught30:

Im joking, im made up for Billy that the manager has given him more of a role on matchdays. He's a great lad who loves the club, most of us would jump at the chance to do what he's doing, i know i would.

I'd jump at the chance to work under Jenny :wink:

I'd jump at the chance to work under Jenny :wink:

I would suggest you put together a snappy CV that catches the eye and send it to her, when in the interview present yourself well and answer each question with a confident answer, then you just need to.......

Oh wait, you were talking about doing the horizontal samba with her weren't you. Sorry, my mistake.

From what I saw after watching the bench closely at the Swindon game, Billy is noting down details, Time etc. of anything LJ wants to review on the match DVD

Also it looked like a lot of the younger players who traveled to the Swindon game were taking notes, probably tactics or notes on individual players.

As they say "Every little helps"

Edited by LeeAnt