"TAXI FOR JOHNSON"

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't boo I gave a half hearted clap but why shouldn't paying spectators boo. Is it possible that some of the players looked at themselves at half time and realised that they should put more in. LJ only changed three players, what has he done to Millar?, so eight of those who competed so badly in the first half made up what was a much better effort in the second.

all u lot having ago i didnt say taxi for johnson i read the first post wrong it must of been someone else . all i said was that first half was worst than dickov which i meant light hearted ive got nothing against the team or manager just a little bit twitchy at the moment

Are you trying to say you're not a pillock after all?

:censored:, i've had a drink and this is getting weird. Why would anyone have a go at magic johnson, unless you're really thick?

Players?About 8 (Jean, Byrne, Tarky, Brown, Croft, Smith, Baxter, Wes) have done ok over the season, but the rest are totally disgraceful. Really, many have shown ability in the past but look like they can't be bothered. Total :censored:. Stop having a go at anyone other than the tossers who don't give a :censored:. Taxi for Johnson? Not funny,dick head. Need a f*****g coach for the t***s who are responsible - the other players. They really are disgusting. PD- gent. TP - gent. Players - aresholes.

Personally think you are being far to kind to Byrne, Tarky, Brown, Smith and Wes there!