"TAXI FOR JOHNSON"

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the guy you refer to in the main stand and agree he is a pillock. Johnson could lose every game for me and still be given time its the shower of :censored: we have on the pitch that need to question themselves. trully utter :censored:e

that bloke in the main was me i have been going for 40years home and away thats the worst i have seen today .

Can you own up to this one from the Talbot era?

Someone fires the ball at 500mph at Killen, who's 20 yards away. Killen understandably fails to control it.

Man 1: Who's that?

Man 2: Killen.

Man 1, stands up, clears throat: Bloody hell Killen! Bloody rubbish!

Barnsley at home, about this time of year. Nardiello got one of their goals IIRC.

Can you own up to this one from the Talbot era?

Someone fires the ball at 500mph at Killen, who's 20 yards away. Killen understandably fails to control it.

Man 1: Who's that?

Man 2: Killen.

Man 1, stands up, clears throat: Bloody hell Killen! Bloody rubbish!

Barnsley at home, about this time of year. Nardiello got one of their goals IIRC.

After the Johnson quote, if you want him to come clean we could be in for a long night

After the Johnson quote, if you want him to come clean we could be in for a long night

We might as well get it all out in the open. The police call them TICs, as in "Taken into consideration". You get collared for a burglary and own up to 500 others in exchange for a favourable hearing from the beak.

:censored:, i've had a drink and this is getting weird. Why would anyone have a go at magic johnson, unless you're really thick?

Players?About 8 (Jean, Byrne, Tarky, Brown, Croft, Smith, Baxter, Wes) have done ok over the season, but the rest are totally disgraceful. Really, many have shown ability in the past but look like they can't be bothered. Total :censored:. Stop having a go at anyone other than the tossers who don't give a :censored:. Taxi for Johnson? Not funny,dick head. Need a f*****g coach for the t***s who are responsible - the other players. They really are disgusting. PD- gent. TP - gent. Players - aresholes.

:censored:, i've had a drink and this is getting weird. Why would anyone have a go at magic johnson, unless you're really thick?

Players?About 8 (Jean, Byrne, Tarky, Brown, Croft, Smith, Baxter, Wes) have done ok over the season, but the rest are totally disgraceful. Really, many have shown ability in the past but look like they can't be bothered. Total :censored:. Stop having a go at anyone other than the tossers who don't give a :censored:. Taxi for Johnson? Not funny,dick head. Need a f*****g coach for the t***s who are responsible - the other players. They really are disgusting. PD- gent. TP - gent. Players - aresholes.

Turn the webs off. Turn it off now.

No, don't! Keep it on! keepthe inter-wbess on. That would be an insult to our liberal culture.

Let's have drunken comments. I've had a skinful beucease thryerr all shtie and im frukiinn fred up. Cmon. Drukn comments NOW!!!.

Actually, I'm more lucid that inebriated, but a few glasses ofChablis help to make one relaxed whist listening to Debussy.

I

Sometimes it's some of our own so called supporters that become our main enemy !

It certainly doesn't help the cause when players go off at HT with a chorus of boos from their own supporters.

I understand the first half was awful but booing your own team for me is out of order, it destroys morale and confidence especially to the younger players and players become scared and the ball becomes like a ticking time bomb and they want to get rid of it as quickly as possible.

This is part of the reason why we have seen the hoof ball for most of this season.

Some of our fans have turned against this team and some of the abuse has been disgraceful. We're stuck with this lot till the very end now so let's get behind them for the few remaining games instead of putting them down all the time

It's not just the team they turn against either,During the game, in the family section of the chaddy a group of young kids were getting behind the team and making a bit of noise. A knuckle dragger started shouting at them to shut up. Now,I'm no spring chicken myself but the old fart attitude to supporting Latics is getting me down,These kids are the future of the football club (for god's sake did we not recently all donate money to "Latics for Life" to attempt to encourage these self same kids?)What kind of message is this sending to the kids,their parents and other people in the family section? As I see it,we're all in this together.We all know how serious it is,but we will achieve more as supporters if we stick together and encourage the youngsters instead of taking out our frustrations on (relatively) innocent kids.

that bloke in the main was me i have been going for 40years home and away thats the worst i have seen today .

Really :wacko:

This is like Crimewatch, when people actually give themselves up.

I have to say, you are a prize bell end for that shout out alone.

Johnson has taken over this lazy pile of :censored:, had 3 home games and he is the devil?

The 2nd half today was :censored:ing tremendous against the league games we have witnessed recently.

Sort your head out.

My favourite thing about this post? Easy. He 'censors' :censored:ing and tits but leaves :censored:, tossers, dickhead and arseholes un-censored. Bravo.

No he doesn't. There's plenty wrong with OAFC that isn't summed up in a moaning fan.

Beat me to it, there's plenty wrong with this thread.

What did you hope to achieve?

...is all that needed to be asked.