"TAXI FOR JOHNSON"

"TAXI FOR JOHNSON, THIS IS WORSE THAN DICKOV"

Whoever shouted that in the main stand about 50 mins in... Please never come to a game again.

The 2nd half was a lot better, but today dome fans had made their minds up it was gunna be :censored:, gunna stay :censored: and we had no chance.

There was fight there today. Yes the 1st half was gutless and unacceptable, but we showed some fight. If we keep showing it we WILL pick up the points needed.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we do and can put this season behind us. Give LJ the summer to rebuild and then judge him when we're halfway through next season.

Interesting tweets from Ian Marshall putting the cat amongst the pigeons.

Agreed its not the mans fault he's inherited these hyped up, odd game wonders.

Woeful 1st half and at least he had the balls to change it by ht, can't remember the last time I have seen three half time subs. Glad he did because we started to play passing on the dec footy with us in the oppos half most of the second half

Please thought drop kick Simpson, he's been terrible all season and lucky to be on the pitch again by ht. a massive disappointment for me all season that boy

I did tell him in the fans forum that he had inherited the worst set , under-achieving professional players that I have seen for a while. I then got interrupted by the falling man, sorry Prozac, it still makes me chuckle.

I hope we do and can put this season behind us. Give LJ the summer to rebuild and then judge him when we're halfway through next season.

Which was?

What were those, I don't do tweets, still struggling learning the internet thing,

Pretty much saying him and Matt Elliott could do a better job and he might throw his hat into the ring.

For what? We have a manager on a 2 year contract, no reason to change that. I like what I see with LJ. If he keeps us up, clear out in the summer, lets see what next season brings. Unless Marshall is on about being a number 2.

Said '@bigmarshy20: Me and Matt Elliott for Oldham!!!'

Probably means putting the boots back on and still being better than the tripe we've seen this season. What is it now 11 defeats at home........Shocking that.

Probably means putting the boots back on and still being better than the tripe we've seen this season. What is it now 11 defeats at home........Shocking that.

Agree, our home form has been abysmal.

One thing LJ definitely needs to nip in the bud is the lethargic first half performances, I thought we were poor against Colchester too first half. On a positive note, he's rectified it in both games at ht, but we must start better.

"TAXI FOR JOHNSON, THIS IS WORSE THAN DICKOV"

Whoever shouted that in the main stand about 50 mins in... Please never come to a game again.

The 2nd half was a lot better, but today dome fans had made their minds up it was gunna be :censored:, gunna stay :censored: and we had no chance.

There was fight there today. Yes the 1st half was gutless and unacceptable, but we showed some fight. If we keep showing it we WILL pick up the points needed.

that bloke in the main was me i have been going for 40years home and away thats the worst i have seen today .

Has to be a wind up. Someone might call out something silly in frustration, but no one could be genuinely trying to condone it with utter bollocks like that.

It's a much underused word but, you Sir are a pillock

why is he a pillock dv,them useless shower of wankers have had 2days off,and that's how they repay the manager??????? Edited by oafc21