WE WILL NOT GO DOWN

Don't worry, my Preston supporting Ex boss has just emailed me.

"Sorry...... Sure you will stay up.... Ten times better than scunthorpe"

Some prestons fans text us the same thing last night, they thought croft was a real danger 1st half... How bad must scunthorpe be!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, my Preston supporting Ex boss has just emailed me.

"Sorry...... Sure you will stay up.... Ten times better than scunthorpe"

Yea, its all fine. One of my PNE supporting colleagues (of which I have a few) has just told me Scunthorpe are "way worse than Oldham".

Trouble is, and Barry in particular, it is evident that there is nothing, Paul Dickov, Tony Philliskirk and now Lee Johnson could do to get them going for more than a few games. I put it down to raising their games for the glamour games in front of their mates.

So it is entirely down to the players. They are staring down the barrel of a gun, they choke when the going gets tough. Nothing has given me any confidence that it will change from the other games this season. All we can do is hope that scunthorpe get worse results than us.

With regards to those blaming the board however, they would be (and I suspect have already) up in arms with any board interference.

They backed the manager and that is all you can ask of a Board.

I thought Corney said there would be money for LJ? Where's that been spent? On Korey Smith and that Spanish journeyman defender? What was in the pot? £3? And we let out captain waltz away too?

:censored:house from top to bottom.

People's praise of LJ, unwarranted, just like criticism of him.

The most common phrase banded about on here weeks into Dickov's appointment was "We've unearthed a gem!! OMG!! WOWZERS I JUST MADE A MESS IN MY TROUSERS!!!". If LJ can keep us modestly in the top half of League Two next season, then give him the praise.

The club and everyone employed by the club who have input into football matters are at fault for our current plight, not the fans.

I've believed that we've had a much better chance of going down with this squad, than under we Penney, since Christmas. I knew weren't bad enough under Penney, just dull, but this lot are powder puff collectively. Not surprised though as we have players in our first team who wouldn't make ANY other team in the division.

Edited by PlayItLivo

Winner! was he a loanee though?? how was he ever a pro footballer. He wouldnt have looked out of place next to snow white

What you dont know or appear not to understand that he had a double leg break that nearly finished his career, I take my hat off to him for giving it anoher go.

I thought Corney said there would be money for LJ? Where's that been spent? On Korey Smith and that Spanish journeyman defender? What was in the pot? £3? And we let out captain waltz away too?

:censored:house from top to bottom.

People's praise of LJ, unwarranted, just like criticism of him.

The most common phrase banded about on here weeks into Dickov's appointment was "We've unearthed a gem". If LJ can keep us modestly in the top half of League Two next season, then give him the praise.

The club and everyone employed by the club who have input into football matters are at fault for our current plight, not the fans.

I've believed that we've had a much better chance of going down with this squad, than under Penney, since Christmas. I knew weren't bad enough under Penney, just dull, but this lot are powder puff collectively. Not surprised though as we have players in our first team who wouldn't make ANY other team in the division.

Take Sean Gregan away from Penneys team and they would have been down by February.