New stand planning approved

How many would consider a season ticket in here? I think I'd like to try before I buy, see what kind of protection it offers from the elements etc.

I'll definitely be using the new club bar to watch the lunchtime game, washed down with a few shandies.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many would consider a season ticket in here? I think I'd like to try before I buy, see what kind of protection it offers from the elements etc.

I'll definitely be using the new club bar to watch the lunchtime game, washed down with a few shandies.

Yes i would like to sit in there but if we have a good season on the pitch next year i think there could be a fair bit of demand to sit in there with possibly even half of overall st sales in there

Unless you are behind the glass, no protection whatsoever from the elements from what I have seen of the design.

^ The roof covers the fans and their seems to be very large wind guards.

The only issue I could think of is will it not look a little out of place? The Chaddy and Main Stand still reflect the 1980/1990s era. Fair enough for the RRE, it fits in anywhere, but the other two are dated a bit.

It'll definitely look unique in comparison, that's for sure.

The only issue I could think of is will it not look a little out of place? The Chaddy and Main Stand still reflect the 1980/1990s era. Fair enough for the RRE, it fits in anywhere, but the other two are dated a bit.

like at Peterborough

The wind and rain tends to sweep in on to that side, so I can't see much protection particularly if sat in the lower seats.

• 4 weeks later...