New stand planning approved

H how does that one work? I sat there for 5/6 years with a ST but how do you prove that to the club...

The club should have a record, not sure how it will work and think it may have been a bit of a smokescreen to get people to buy STs.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can try before you buy. just ask to be let in to the stand.

most clubs when opening a new stand hold an open day for perspective season ticket holders, to wander round and get the best views, cos lets face it, no one has the foggiest what the best seat in the stand is

you can try before you buy. just ask to be let in to the stand.

most clubs when opening a new stand hold an open day for perspective season ticket holders, to wander round and get the best views, cos lets face it, no one has the foggiest what the best seat in the stand is

I know where the worst will be, the front rows.

I was told that I would get first pick of my old position at the front on the half way line but I suspect this might not happen. Need to find that email!

If you do can you let me know as I was sat very near there in the Lookers last seasons and wouldn't mind getting first dibs on a replacement.

tbh i dont see the fuss about sitting in the new stand the trick is to use the bar and facilities pre match, then go sit in the dilapidated main stand and look at the new shiny one across from you. at least then boundary park might look half decent

Edited by philliggi

tbh i dont see the fuss about sitting in the new stand the trick is to use the bar and facilities pre match, then go sit in the dilapidated main stand and look at the new shiny one across from you. at least then boundary park might look half decent

Very fair point but if the main stand is knocked (or falls) down?

I think we should get a list of heckles together in prep for the new stand:

"Offfff siiiiiiiiddddeeeeerrrrrr" (sounding like off cider)

"Standing overrrrr!!"

"Straight yellow that ref"

"Youre not very good are you (insert player name)!" (we can thank snookmeister for that one)

"Come on!"

Break the silence, any others?

"Standing overrrrr!!"

"Youre not very good are you (insert player name)!" (we can thank snookmeister for that one)

"Come on!"

'have you had your brown envelope LINO'

"Standing overrrrr!!"

"Come on!"

"It's the :censored:ing round thing!!!"

"Arrrrrrrrrrrrrse!!!"

Don't know if they come on here or not but would love to see Nick and Paul back in the fold. Even when the football was :censored:, which was pretty frequent, it was worth the entrance fee for the banter alone.