Ticket Fraud (Not Oldham though....)

He was on about coming back to follow Latics earlier this season, he claimed he was to get a ST. Then I noticed a while back he'd slipped back off to City. Talk about burning ya bridges, jesus. I forget now which society for the blind he claimed to support with the walk cash, anyone remember?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had all the money we collected on the walk and said he'd given it to someone. When that didn't work, he said he'd left it in the minibus. When that didn't work, he said he'd given it to a charity - when that was checked and turned out to be bollocks, he was outed as a :censored: on here and finally paid up.

Then he slunk off to swindle those from the local greedy league fans (after revelling in some of their glory).

What a :censored:.

Jesus... You think someone's just a dick and then they're actually outed as a horrible bastard. He'll be frequenting the boards of Southampton soon and pledging his loyalty... Seems he's burning his bridges closer to home.

Few grievances with ':censored:' on here previously but it's situations like this where there isn't a more suitable word.

He was on about coming back to follow Latics earlier this season, he claimed he was to get a ST. Then I noticed a while back he'd slipped back off to City. Talk about burning ya bridges, jesus. I forget now which society for the blind he claimed to support with the walk cash, anyone remember?

He told.me that on bus near Oldham having been to the Euros thought ok he his a young lad said he been a few games then i saw he was back at City notoced he was posting here under two accounts guy is a simple attention seeking tool lives in his own fantesy world.

Jesus... You think someone's just a dick and then they're actually outed as a horrible bastard. He'll be frequenting the boards of Southampton soon and pledging his loyalty... Seems he's burning his bridges closer to home.

Few grievances with ':censored:' on here previously but it's situations like this where there isn't a more suitable word.

Didn't the mods ban underdog from here for politey threatening to hit him with her rolling pin?. Blimey, if she knew about the Sheffield money fiasco no wonder she was angry.

To be honest (and I know it's a bit rich coming from me), I always thought he seemed a bit of a :censored:. He played on the fans team a couple of times when I did.

Didn't he get sent off for hitting someone during a game?

To be honest (and I know it's a bit rich coming from me), I always thought he seemed a bit of a :censored:. He played on the fans team a couple of times when I did.

Apparently he started the City fans team up but stopped turning up when fans realised he was conning people for money.

The C Bomb has never been so apt.

....when he wasn't hiding behind his twitching curtains pretending he wasn't in when we knocked on his door and called his mobile when we tried to pick him up for matches.

Didn't the mods ban underdog from here for politey threatening to hit him with her rolling pin?. Blimey, if she knew about the Sheffield money fiasco no wonder she was angry.

I didn't know Tracy had, but I seem to recall Paul was pretty angry about it. Not a man I would like to cross...

Unfortunately, I think you may be on about me against Rochdale... or Jacko...

Or Rob, for hitting / strangling one of Bury's players (can't remember which - I had to be drunk to watch you lot), getting sent off, then threatening to run the ref over in his car.

I hate Lee Collett, :censored:ed us over on the walk after walking about 5 miles and 'doing his knee in'. Spent the rest of the night sleeping on the minibus in a foil blanket and then tried to make off with the money. Then he betrayed Latics (which in hindsight was probably a blessing) and went to mug off United and City fans? Guy deserves all that's coming to him imo.

I hate Lee Collett, :censored:ed us over on the walk after walking about 5 miles and 'doing his knee in'. Spent the rest of the night sleeping on the minibus in a foil blanket and then tried to make off with the money. Then he betrayed Latics (which in hindsight was probably a blessing) and went to mug off United and City fans? Guy deserves all that's coming to him imo.

I don't for a minute doubt that he'll get "what's coming to him" if his home address is being banded about on Twitter and both City and United's forums. I think the Old Bill are the least of his worries.