Ticket Fraud (Not Oldham though....)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually saw in the Chron the other week that he scored for a team in the OSL, so he must still be local. Think it was the Willow Tavern...

Lee Collett score? misprint!

What happened to all the local Semi pro trials

Edited by Lags

Months ago, out of the blue this lad asked me via Twitter if I knew anyone that could put together a poster to promote a Trust event he was organising at the Junction. Something about a FIFA computer game comp with proceeds going to the Trust. He came across as a rejuvenated Latics fan and said he had buy in for the event from Lags & Rick Attwood.

Anyhow, a poster etc was made due to my time and effort in copywriting etc and I sent it to him. He loved it but then it went quiet and I never heard about it again. This is obviously a lot tamer story than other things he's done but obviously now I realise he was having me for a fool. Sounds like he has mental issues and one would hope that in life, you reap what you sow.

Rammylatic

Rammylatic,

I don't do anything for the Trust (not that I have anything against it) however I am on the Playershare committee. To be perfectly honest with work commitments I've done very little towards that this past year either (sorry) Though I do recall something being mentioned about a fifa comp. It's not my bag and don't play computer games so kinda left it alone. Sorry you've been put out brother

Edited by Lags

Having just read the whole thread on City's BM forum: what a whole load of mither he's brought onto his own doorstep!! Pictures of FatLad himself, possibly wearing glasses so people weren't too sure if it was him, it was him make no mistake City fans (if you're reading this). I'm not sure whether to feel pity for him or not tbh...after thinking about it for a few minutes I don't feel pity for him whatsoever, he had no conscience when he lied about the blind, ripping player share off or ripping City fans off- I wonder which football club is next? That is, of course; whether he's had his collar felt already...hmmmm time for a brew and a slice of karma ;-)

The same gentleman that was 'wrongully ejected' from Colchester and locked up ... Etc and allowed myself and two other of members of our beloved forum to waste pot loads of time ... Sticking up for him ..... I still have 5 witness statements signed .. wonder how many would be prepared to do that now ..... Meh hindsight what a wonderful thing

We were right to support him at the time. Little did we know he'd turn into one of the fish in your signature.

His Youtube comments are gold.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LaticsLee91/feed?filter=2

LaticsLee91

1 year ago

haha the guy is funny, put him with real men he would get smashed up, id love to waste him

:lol: :lol: no comment.

LaticsLee91

1 year ago

dirty little benefit taking tramps they all need to die.

Bit ironic eh you thieving :censored:?

LaticsLee91

2 years ago

Lmao this is :censored: I challenge you to a battle you raw turd

Challenging some kid on Youtube to a rap battle :lol:

LaticsLee91

2 years ago

:censored:ing muppets not one of you :censored: are hard without a weapon, my :censored:ing gran could waste you all you muppets

"My gran could waiste you muppets" :lol:

His Youtube comments are gold.

http://www.youtube.c...1/feed?filter=2

:lol: :lol: no comment.

Bit ironic eh you thieving :censored:?

Challenging some kid on Youtube to a rap battle :lol:

"My gran could waiste you muppets" :lol:

I cut and paste some of his facebook comments and twees when he did his so called prodigal son act last year trying to deny some of the personal remarks he had made about friends wont be missed by many people.

Sometimes delving further in to somebody's online life becomes a tad excessive.

True but at the sametime if it exposed some of the lies that person came out with it things he denied saying thats the difference.

Edited by oafctom

Months ago, out of the blue this lad asked me via Twitter if I knew anyone that could put together a poster to promote a Trust event he was organising at the Junction. Something about a FIFA computer game comp with proceeds going to the Trust. He came across as a rejuvenated Latics fan and said he had buy in for the event from Lags & Rick Attwood.

Anyhow, a poster etc was made due to my time and effort in copywriting etc and I sent it to him. He loved it but then it went quiet and I never heard about it again. This is obviously a lot tamer story than other things he's done but obviously now I realise he was having me for a fool. Sounds like he has mental issues and one would hope that in life, you reap what you sow.

Rammylatic

Sorry Rammy to hear about this, Lags and Rick both are on the player share committee with me. I do remember someone suggesting a console games tournament via a pub and I think it could have been C/Hill 12. So it looks like an idea pinched an manipulated. I just hope he never got it off the ground and ripped anyone off in our name.

I also hope you were not out of pocket either.

the message needs to get out there that this person is not to be trusted I'm afraid

Sorry Rammy to hear about this, Lags and Rick both are on the player share committee with me. I do remember someone suggesting a console games tournament via a pub and I think it could have been C/Hill 12. So it looks like an idea pinched an manipulated. I just hope he never got it off the ground and ripped anyone off in our name.

I also hope you were not out of pocket either.

the message needs to get out there that this person is not to be trusted I'm afraid

I was intending to include a fifa tournament in the xmas party but this was organised for the week before so dropped it to avoid conflict of the events.

The kid lives his life on the internet and uses his real name. Pretty sure he told us all on here where he lived and that he was an installer for Sky TV.

Did he expect to get away with it?

Especially if you know where he is on a Saturday afternoon

The kid lives his life on the internet and uses his real name. Pretty sure he told us all on here where he lived and that he was an installer for Sky TV.

Yeah forgot about the Sky TV thing, IIRC he thought he was a big man earning £20k a year when there are posters who earn a lot more than that.

I remember him saying that he had lost his job at Sky in Stockport,

It's ok underdog, it was just my time that was wasted. The more I read about this lad, the more I learn he is warped and hopefully will get his comeuppance and all that. Will be karma. Put it this way, he's made himself a target now.

Never seems to stop annoying people, Lee. Even when he was on the fans team people used to moan as he'd have them waiting outside his house for an age (or pretended he wasn't in). I'm sure he works for Ofsted. At least that's what I recall him telling me. Not sure whether that's accurate though as he did like to big himself up a little. Trials for Shrewsbury?

You're right Rocky, he told us lot he worked for ofsted on the help desk manning the phone or something along those lines.

Leeslover - Lee wasn't the original drummer boy, that was Josh, who later went to university in Huddersfield and left the drum in one of the first aid rooms behind the RRE. Lee took the drum the following season and became the new drummer boy before deciding to throw Latics by the wayside and support a Manc club!