Ticket Fraud (Not Oldham though....)

Can someone help.

A City fan has been posting on their forum that a lad called Lee Collett has been ousted as a ticket fraud and has conned City fans out of tickets & season tickets (apparently).

I might be wrong here but wasn't there a poster on here (LaticsLee perhaps), who decided to stop following Oldham and "became" a City supporter, called Lee Collett?

I have a picture of the person they believe it to be but I wont post it up until I have more of an idea as I don't want to point the wrong fingers, obviously.

For the record, the guy in the picture is a chubby looking lad (not that I have the room to talk, mind) and looks to be around the age of 22/23 yrs old.

Cheers.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen the thread on City forum. Surely the bigger issue is why sjk has 4500 posts on there!

:wink:

Haha, good question. I've been on there a couple of years to be perfectly honest. Aside from the odd clown, it's quite a good forum to talk football.

*Puts on tin hat and awaits ":censored: off you City fan" insults

A City fan has been posting on their forum that a lad called Lee Collett has been ousted as a ticket fraud and has conned City fans out of tickets & season tickets (apparently).

Sorry I tried ......... finding it really difficult to feel sorry for any City fans .........

Yeah, apparently this Lee has been screwing United fans as well as City fans.

If you find it hard to feel sorry for either set of fans then fair enough, but regardless of who they are, I would hate to be screwed out of a ticket or, at worse, a season ticket.

Edited by sjk2008

I believe the Police have been involved. Apparently someone has texts off Lee which prove he sold a faulty season card to a United fan, knowingly, and had agreed to refund the guy but as of yet has not shown his face.

What happened with that whole sponsor money fiasco with this guy?

I believe the Police have been involved. Apparently someone has texts off Lee which prove he sold a faulty season card to a United fan, knowingly, and had agreed to refund the guy but as of yet has not shown his face.

What happened with that whole sponsor money fiasco with this guy?

I could be completely wrong, but I was pretty sure there was something...

I could be completely wrong, but I was pretty sure there was something...

He had all the money we collected on the walk and said he'd given it to someone. When that didn't work, he said he'd left it in the minibus. When that didn't work, he said he'd given it to a charity - when that was checked and turned out to be bollocks, he was outed as a :censored: on here and finally paid up.

Then he slunk off to swindle those from the local greedy league fans (after revelling in some of their glory).

Lad needs help.

A good kicking should be part of the therapy*.

(*only if prescribed by a qualified medic)

1.) Don't look at me I'm not about to suggest anyone deserves a good kicking. There's an additional caveat too which you should know anyway.

2.) He will probably get one in prison, especially with his billy big balls attitude. Not sure if you get sent to the nick for what he has done though.

He had all the money we collected on the walk and said he'd given it to someone. When that didn't work, he said he'd left it in the minibus. When that didn't work, he said he'd given it to a charity - when that was checked and turned out to be bollocks, he was outed as a :censored: on here and finally paid up.

Then he slunk off to swindle those from the local greedy league fans (after revelling in some of their glory).

Dear God! I didn't realise he tried to nick the money, thought he was just a lazy little :censored: that wussed out of the walk…..