Great Manchester run (Posting in Main forum for more publicity)

Hi all,

firstly I hope you dont mind me posting in here but thought I would give it one last push as the Great Manchester Run is this Sunday.

As you may or may not be aware I sadly lost my Mother to bowel cancer at Christmas and 10 of us are running the Manchester 10k on Sunday raising money for Macmillan.

We are up to £3715 on Just giving and hoping to tip £4000 with some more paper donations.

If you could find it in your hearts to sponsor us its going to a fantastic charity.

Our link is http://www.justgiving.com/ryans-mam

Both myself and Masked Owl who posts on here are running it.

Cheers folks and thanks to all who have already donated

Thanks

Ryan

Ryan, All I can do is wish you luck on reaching your £4000 goal and fully understand why your effort is so special to you. I've donated to various other people and causes for the 10K run tomorrow and I am sure you'll appreciate everyone only as so much to give. I am sure your cause is more worthy to you than others so please accept my best wishes for you.

Ryan, All I can do is wish you luck on reaching your £4000 goal and fully understand why your effort is so special to you. I've donated to various other people and causes for the 10K run tomorrow and I am sure you'll appreciate everyone only as so much to give. I am sure your cause is more worthy to you than others so please accept my best wishes for you.

Lags thanks for them kind words. 1 charity is no better than another they are all personal to different people for different reasons. Thanks for your wishes and good luck tomorrow :)

Thanks Stevesidg :)

You're welcome, great cause

Hope the run goes well tomorrow

I've done it a few times myself , though not this year

The showers, if they still have them , near the theatre of nightmares will be good if the weather is like today

The support along the whole route is brilliant

Edited by stevesidg

Thanks for all who have supported one way or another. The lads have trained really hard for this. Some of them have never ran in their life and one in particular has got the bug and it's helped him to lose 3 stone this year.

Haha, that'd be me!

Getting a bit nervous, but I know we'll all give it our best shot. And thanks for all the donations, it's quite remarkable.