Zorro. Can you help?

I notice your location is down as Purley. My son graduates this month and has taken a job as a civil engineer with a firm in the centre of Croydon from September.he is now looking to find accommodation ( professional house share) in the area. Are you able to offer any advice on which areas he should avoid and any which are more favourable etc...

Many thanks

Avoid the area surrounding East Croydon station and anywhere north of that. (Actually, the streets around Sandilands are nice.)

Oh, and under no circumstances must he go to New Addington.

South Croydon, Sanderstead, Purley, Riddlesdown, Kenley... anywhere like that is nice. Is he going to actually be working in the centre of Croydon?

Is this thread about Croydon or about Zorrro's capacity to offer assistance?

Okay. Here goes. I'm wondering what to have for dinner tonight. In my fridge I've got a chicken, some potatoes and some green salad, and there's a bottle of spicy sauce in the cupboard. For cooking purposes, I have a charcoal grill and a deep fat fryer. Can you help, Zorrro?

Is this thread about Croydon or about Zorrro's capacity to offer assistance?

Okay. Here goes. I'm wondering what to have for dinner tonight. In my fridge I've got a chicken, some potatoes and some green salad, and there's a bottle of spicy sauce in the cupboard. For cooking purposes, I have a charcoal grill and a deep fat fryer. Can you help, Zorrro?

Only if you need me to draw up a convoluted process for preparing said meal.

I notice your location is down as Purley. My son graduates this month and has taken a job as a civil engineer with a firm in the centre of Croydon from September.he is now looking to find accommodation ( professional house share) in the area. Are you able to offer any advice on which areas he should avoid and any which are more favourable etc...

Many thanks

He could always live somewhere nice like Beckenham then get the tram from civilisation to Croydon everyday which would take him about 15 minutes or so.