North stand supporter initiative

Sorry to hijack but along the similar sponsorship lines, it's saying that Heineken have been renewed as the booze suppliers.

Does this mean they'll be selling Heineken or just other :censored:e beer that they happen to brew? I'm fairly sure it wasn't Heineken last year, that's all?

Just seen on the os a article about new and current commercial deals being signed but at the bottom it says something surrounding a supporter initiative being announced soon.

Anybody no any more on this ?

Thanks

Err Aarondo,whats that avator (?)all about

Edited by SAV

Sorry to hijack but along the similar sponsorship lines, it's saying that Heineken have been renewed as the booze suppliers.

Does this mean they'll be selling Heineken or just other :censored:e beer that they happen to brew? I'm fairly sure it wasn't Heineken last year, that's all?

Was a bit confused when i read this article and a picture of a,pint of Fosters was used.

Fortunately i wiki'd it and discovered that they belong to heineken so id say Fosters will be supplied

I have requested information about sponsoring players for the past 3 weeks and keep getting it will be tomorrow!

That's poor and will put people off

I wonder if

1) they don't have details

2) as an old boss of mine used to say, they are badly disorganised!

3) they're waiting for some new signings to be announced

On a connected point, I had a cold call about joining the weekly lottery ( cash bonanza?) and said I'd like to join, and gave my address details, and they said they'd send me details of how to join

Still waiting for this around 3 months later

#lostincome

Edited by stevesidg