Competition for Playershare/Latics for Life

US open starts on Thursday, simple concept I will number all top 90 players by odds in the field and e-mail to a trustworthy person on here. £3 each person gets to choose 2 numbers each which correspond to a player. £1.50 into the pot and £1.50 per entry split between Laticsforlife & Playershare. Prizes split by amount paid in. If intrested please comment below and send your £3 to laticsforlife@live.co.uk // any offers to have the numbers e-mail to them would be helpful as well. ((((sorry really annoying that my return key don't work on this site!!!)))

Edited by laticdickovarmy

US open starts on Thursday, simple concept I will number all top 100 players by odds in the field and e-mail to a trustworthy person on here. £3 each person gets to choose 2 numbers each which correspond to a player. £1.50 into the pot and £1.50 per entry split between Laticsforlife & Playershare. Prizes split by amount paid in. If intrested please comment below and send your £3 to laticsforlife@live.co.uk // any offers to have the numbers e-mail to them would be helpful as well. ((((sorry really annoying that my return key don't work on this site!!!)))

Good idea for a game, I like this little contributions.

PS So that you can edit, click on the little icon at the top left, next to your avatar, if you roll over it says toggle editing mode. Not sure why return only works on one toggle and all the formatting on another.

Cheers mate, helpful that. I have now numbered all 90 players and someone can choose my two players at the end once everyone else has picked to make it fair. So without further a do, its all ready once we have a trustworthy assistant :)

Latics Lee said he'll do it

I am up for it, If you want my e mail as assistant I will pm you, maybe you could have a couple of assistants? By the way I wont take any players off you but will make a donation to Latics for life, so as to ensure fair play

Edited by disjointed

Very good of you to offer Disjointed, more than welcome to have a go as well if you chose two numbers now

The email address is address and PayPal address is indeed the same, we need more entries though so please spread the word!!!!

All need to do is choose 2 numbers between 1-90 and PayPal the money

C'mon lads only couple quid and beneficial to the club can win money and bit of a laugh

I am up for it, If you want my e mail as assistant I will pm you, maybe you could have a couple of assistants? By the way I wont take any players off you but will make a donation to Latics for life, so as to ensure fair play

If you could choose 2 numbers mate I will then send you the sheet

Aww shame it was a none starter.

Concept was bloody good and a fab idea to raise money.

Maybe it was just the timing ie people on holiday or like me, crap knowledge on other sporty stuff.

How about doing it for the premiership title race?

Or maybe a bet on me to get back in the plus rating by start of season...I'm standing at -76 I'm not amused.....tut.

Edited by underdog

I would be happy to do it for the open but only if the interest is there, would help that their is a month to sort it and more interest as in England and on the beeb rather than sky

Lol I don't think utd will finish top2 this year !!!

refunds sorted now, did get a donation kept out of it

If interest in doing it on the open please register interest below

I will start it at least 2 weeks before it starts, can't wait to go to the open... Anyone else going?

Golf works as its quite a random sport and outsiders can win.

Another option could be to do it on what position Oldham finish in the league next season. If you get more than 24 start doubling up. Makes it a bit more relevant.

I'd be interested if I can afford it. Couldn't this month.

Edited by rudemedic

That's why I choose golf really as you need to know nothing and 20+ players can win, plus it's over only 1 weekend

I think a minimum of 15-20 players are needed which could be a big ask

A bit of fun for the price of a pint, surely we could muster 25 names on here.