Quick Latics quiz

The disgrace was selling him on for such a small fee. Did him and Royal have a falling out? one day he was banging in the goals next he was gone

He was bought for £52k and sold for £150k.

He's always sounded chirpy with Royle when they've spoken on the radio, albeit 30 years later. Probably just "business".

His 30 yard worldy against Man City at BP is one of my favourite ever goals. And the only time I stood in the Lookers paddock.

Edited by opinions4u

Why did I have 10 questions and all you buggers only had 5? Does this mean I did 5 in 10.5 secs and take the lead? Question 1 was the fee paid for one Mr M Quinn, but it got chopped off.

Quiz.jpg

Edited by Bristolatic

Given that some of the questions an answers were given early on in this thread maybe later contestants might have a slight advantage ...

AndyGortonsMatches on fire in the lead with 13 seconds.

Now we all know all the answers anyone can have a go to beat that - although considering my age I ought to have a ten second start.

AndyGortonsMatches on fire in the lead with 13 seconds.

Now we all know all the answers anyone can have a go to beat that - although considering my age I ought to have a ten second start.

Hang on - what's our capacity? 10,850 seems high :laught30: