A man name Cory

Posted · Hidden by Stevie_J, July 1, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Stevie_J, July 1, 2013 - No reason given

What a well thought out and beautifully posted opinion you :censored:ing bell end!

The fact that you get on your high horse about boo boys targeting players which has not happened in this case when your username is dickovout makes me laugh, are we allowed to target managers?

You're the only bell end on here ya soft :censored:. Night.
Posted · Hidden by Stevie_J, July 1, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Stevie_J, July 1, 2013 - No reason given

You're the only bell end on here ya soft :censored:. Night.

Bed time is it? Don't want to be tired for school. Get mummy to read you a story!

Looks like someone else wants some attention.......

How about we just keep to football like I tried to in the first place

Nope just think its pathetic arguing and swearing like mad on a message board, each to their own. Carry on!

I wouldn't be too horrified if he was our 1st choice RB as I hope experience will have seen him develop further as a player. Much will depend upon how whoever in is in front of him plays but as he himself is very much a full back who defends first rather than overlapping (which isn't always a bad thing) then, hopefully, he will complement the more attacking wide players that LJ seems to be signing.

On the Twitter thing, I'm sure he learnt from his mistake having lost his job through it so it's probably worth forgetting. Not sure how shocking it is that a bloke at his age thought and said something stupid and ill-judged but I am sure many on here are glad that such things weren't around for them to make twats of themselves on, in their earlier years

I hope he turns out to be brilliant next season (although I won't hold my breath) then I hope we sell him at the first opportunity. He's a dick.

No need to call him a dick and a tool. Fair enough if you don't rate him but no need for that :censored:.

I'd agree with the people who rate his defensive ability but not his attacking prowess. I thought he'd be a complete bust last season but he did fairly well aside from Walsall in the games I saw.

I'd be happiest with him as a back up full back as he'd do a job if needed and could play on either side of defense. A cheap player with the ability to do that isn't easy to find so I'd say it's a case of better the devil you know with Brown.