LJ's assistant this week?

With June coming to an end, players contracts will be up we probably see more transfer movement overall around the country.

Same said for coaching staff so will we see some movement on the assistant this week? We are back in training and I'm not worried about the squad because that will happen before the big kick off.

Surely we need someone into work with the players now not a week before the first game.

Edited by palmer1

It didn't sound as tho he was close a couple of weeks ago. I fear we might begin the season without one. Maybe that will change if F365 are accurate...

"....Roma have become the second Italian side to join the chase with Inter Milan for Manchester City's Micah Richards...."

If any Micah money arrives it will fly straight to America. Just like all of the other money has.

If there is a socking great stand built, where the Lookers was, will you still say that?

And over 325 players and coaches signed in the last 10 years all player for free?

And if we pay of some of the debt, why is that a bad thing?

Edited by singe

Given that we all love linking old faces back to BP, Andy Holden was sacked by Martinez at Everton and hasn't followed Moyes to Old Trafford.

Very good coach, can see him ending up at OT with Moyes. I would love to have him on board but he'll walk into another top level set up. One of the best coaches around.