Two things immidiately spring to mind....

1. It was Bobby Mimms that saved Ian Marshall's penalty at Balckburn. The most obvious, straightest, hardest penalty I've ever seen.

2. Short term deals for both Mimms and Steele suggest a take-over could be possible?

Weren't it Stitch who missed the penalty at Blackburn? In that Terrace behind the goal, was about 6 so I could be wrong.

Good keeper, has he coached bedore?

Weren't it Stitch who missed the penalty at Blackburn? In that Terrace behind the goal, was about 6 so I could be wrong.

Think we missed a penalty more than once at Ewood Park. Marshall was straight down the middle, Ritchie (uncharacteristically) powder puffed one toward a corner. - I think!?!?

Wiki says Mimms sacked from Ewood end of last year. Not surprising given the shenanegans up there, but a decent coaching CV at both b@stard rovers and Wolves.

Between 2001 and 2008 Mimms worked as goalkeeping coach at Wolves, before returning to Blackburn to fulfil the same role in August 2008 until he was sacked on 27 December 2012.

Yip at Wolves and Blackburn.

Stitch missed one in March '91 L0-2 and I think Hubble has recently beamed back footage of a suspiciously familiar Mitre Delta orbiting one of Jupiter's moons he hit it that high!

Moose's was in Sept '92, another 0-2 defeat 'She's here, she's there - she's every fookingwhere - Shearer's Wife, Shearer's wife (who had recently given birth), he took great delight in taunting us when he scored the opener. Marshall's pen had Mimms pissing himself, hit like an exocet but straight at him!

We wore that Green kit that looked like someone had been sick down it....

Edited by oafcprozac

Stitch missed one in March '91 L0-2 and I think Hubble has recently beamed back footage of a suspiciously familiar Mitre Delta orbiting one of Jupiter's moons he hit it that high!

Moose's was in Sept '92, another 0-2 defeat 'She's here, she's there - she's every fookingwhere - Shearer's Wife, Shearer's wife (who had recently given birth), he took great delight in taunting us when he scored the opener. Marshall's pen had Mimms pissing himself, hit like an exocet but straight at him!

We wore that Green kit that looked like someone had been sick down it....

Oooof, I wasn't far off, I thought we missed 2. I'm not questioning your memory Prozac, but I could've sworn Ritchie's was low and lacking pace, not high / wide / over the bar???

Oooof, I wasn't far off, I thought we missed 2. I'm not questioning your memory Prozac, but I could've sworn Ritchie's was low and lacking pace, not high / wide / over the bar???

I could have sworn it was too. Going to break out the VHS.

This could be quite a story, one Matt Chambers ought to get onto... "Prozac in minor detail error shocker"! ;)

GEt away it deserves a Front PAge headline, and more interesting than some of them too. :-)

So Prozac, are you going to blame the fact it was only 20 years ago as an excuse :)

Edited by singe