Season Ticket Perks

Where they advertised?

As this year first time as along as I can remember no 10% coupons

No Spend £50 get a tenner off, No Spend £30 get a fiver off

No bring friend for a fiver

No Free Friendly

I know prices have been held & I know most of the above are recent additions, but the removal of the 10% coupons is harsh imo...

Bring a friend for a fiver was abused for fun last year. Very few went to those who rarely come to entice them back. Most went to regulars who dont have a season ticket and would go regardless. I know of people collecting them and using six or seven a season.

Good call from the club getting rid, howevrr bad it is for those who used it as was the intention

My case in point. Not having a go ryan id do the same.just showing how it doesnt make financial business sense from the club

But its someone who wouldnt normally go will go and pay £5. Surely thats £5 they normally wouldnt have had that match day??

1.) Were not where, although I assume it's a typo, I hold you in higher standards than some on here Prozac.

2.) Root out your old STs, see how many of the money off vouchers have an expiry date on them. No expiry date, no expiry.

3.) Same applies to the other stuff with the exception of the % off ones.

4.) It could be an error, could be only for certain sections.

5.) As I'm unlikely to spend that much in one go in the shop I'm not all that bothered.

Not arsed about any of the perks - except the 10% off vouchers, we used to get two for the autumn, two for spring and I even remember getting those in the back of the old membership books 20 odd years ago. Shame really, but costs obviously dictate

1.) Were not where, although I assume it's a typo, I hold you in higher standards than some on here Prozac.

2.) Root out your old STs, see how many of the money off vouchers have an expiry date on them. No expiry date, no expiry.

3.) Same applies to the other stuff with the exception of the % off ones.

4.) It could be an error, could be only for certain sections.

5.) As I'm unlikely to spend that much in one go in the shop I'm not all that bothered.

Multi-Tasking Doc, oh the irony given that I am grading SPAG elements on the current paper I'm marking & this keyboard's :censored:e, I much prefer my MacBook but the marking software only works with Gates' Cartel.....

Not being funny but what is everyone kicking off about?! Not one of you knows what the the vouchers at the back are going to be used for they just have numbers on so let's no jump the bandwagon! Wait till you find out before acting like a bunch of kids and spitting your dummy out!

Edited by adamoafc

Again jumping to conclusions! Special voucher doesn't give anything away! Wait till it is announced what's happening! Also How many cup games needed vouchers last year I remember 4 so unless we are going to the 6th round in the league and fa cup I think we will be ok.

But its someone who wouldnt normally go will go and pay £5. Surely thats £5 they normally wouldnt have had that match day??

My point is when people who would go regardless paying 20 pounds uses mulitple vouchers over the season. I presume you attend most games over the season. Can you honestly say you wouldnt go to any of those 5 games if you didnt get the 5 pound tickets?

Yeah you can understand the 10% not being in there. I know we are skint but is the manager of the shop the boss of all commercial and business end of the club aswell. Promotions like bring a friend will be used on certain games, I do know that for a fact but like someone said earlier people abused it last year so Latics will tell people when it's being used this season.

Edited by adamoafc

Multi-Tasking Doc, oh the irony given that I am grading SPAG elements on the current paper I'm marking & this keyboard's :censored:e, I much prefer my MacBook but the marking software only works with Gates' Cartel.....

I always found there was a direct correlation between students who got highest marks are those who got highest SPAG grades and just seemed another tier of bureaucracy serving no no more purpose than the always ignored " careless and untidy work will be penalised"

I always found there was a direct correlation between students who got highest marks are those who got highest SPAG grades and just seemed another tier of bureaucracy serving no no more purpose than the always ignored " careless and untidy work will be penalised"

I'm not surprised if that was the case either. Then again I think if your work was on the grade boundary and you had good SPAG you would deservedly get the higher grade.

I suspected that this may be the case when I didnt see these perks mentioned in any adverts. Bit of a :censored:ter for me as I have a set budget to spend at BP, I used a couple of freinds vouchers last season. It just means I will be spending the same money, but attending less games. Ah well it was good whilst it lasted.

Anyway it wont matter becuae BP will be packed by march as we pace teams to death week in week out.

The half price shirt offer will probably make the club money, good move all round and helps everyone. Even those who are not usually moved to purchase a shirt probably have this time around.

So is this the much awaited for 'special' for the ST Holders from season 11/12?