Brentford (h) - Free-to-Play League

Stevie_J

• 8 months later...

Latics 1-2 Brentford (HT 0-1) - Harkins - 4245

If that was edited at 3:55pm yesterday, it's too late to be counted, I'm afraid.

1-3 (0-1) Harkins

Same here. It was nearly half time at 3:42pm.

Just a thought. The clocks went forward last night. Has it advanced yesterday's times as well? Admin needed here to check, please, but they don't look right.

Edited by Bristolatic

If that was edited at 3:55pm yesterday, it's too late to be counted, I'm afraid.

Same here. It was nearly half time at 3:42pm.

Just a thought. The clocks went forward last night. Has it advanced yesterday's times as well? Admin needed here to check, please, but they don't look right.

I can vouch that they were posted in time. Although by my reckoning only opinions gets any points anyway. But not if his first post is counted instead.

Plus you'd have to be a bit of idiot to not have 0-0 as the half-time score at 3.42pm and later yesterday.

Edited by rudemedic

I can vouch that they were posted in time. Although by my reckoning only opinions gets any points anyway. But not if his first post is counted instead.

Plus you'd have to be a bit of idiot to not have 0-0 as the half-time score at 3.42pm and later yesterday.

I made my post at 2.42pm.

It looks like I've caught "quote" rather than "edit" but it was made before kick off.

Yep, I think it's buggered up yesterday's times as well. It's also happened in the Subscription League.