Dreams about Latics ?

During the Moore/liquidation saga I had recurring nightmares. The most common being me running onto the pitch which was beautifully maintained with the lines brilliant white, standing in the centre circle and looking around me but all the stands were gone.

I've had none about this season but I think we'll be champions.

Woof.

During the Moore/liquidation saga I had recurring nightmares. The most common being me running onto the pitch which was beautifully maintained with the lines brilliant white, standing in the centre circle and looking around me but all the stands were gone.

I've had none about this season but I think we'll be champions.

Woof.

That could mean we may get to the play offs.

You were a quarter right about the stands!

I remember having quite a vivid dream a number of years back.

I'd won a quadruple lottery rollover and bought the club from Neil Joy for the token quid, cleared all the debts and showcased our first signing at the next home game; Robbie Fowler. He ran off, got changed and bagged four goals in his first game.

Still remember it clearly all those years later

Also have a reoccurring dream that I'm actually playing for the Latics but feel like running through treacle the whole match, always late to crosses etc but then score the winner with five minutes to go. I now know what Carlo Corazzin must have felt like!

I once had a dream I was playing at Boundary park for latics vs west brom (strangely), I scored and it was disallowed for handball even though I volleyed it from the edge of the box.

I once dreamed I was on the bus coming back from Wembley and we pulled up alongside the United coach. Being a super hero I dived through the United bus window and smacked Mark Hughes. When I looked round however I had actually hit Richard Graham. Weird

Must have been about November last year I had a dream about us going on a dazzling run in the FA cup and we got to the semi finals and playing Chelsea wasn't far off come to think of it as chelsea did get to the semis and we were only 2 wins from getting there in the end. Nothing recently mind

I have dreamt several times that I meet Mark Hughes and apologises and says he should have been sent off. I don't know if I accept the apology or not but it has made it easier not to punch the telly any time I see him on it.

I dreamed that I scored a far post tap in at Boundary Park too. I can remember thinking: "That's great - I've scored, it doesn't matter what I do now because I have scored." I don't know if we went on to win or not.

When I first read this topic, I couldn't relate to it...until last night when I dreamt we won 6-3 against Stevenage, it was that realistic that I believed it was true for a few minutes when I woke up this morning.

Either way, I think we will beat Stevenage tomorrow, without going overboard, 2-0 or 2-1, don't think we'll see 4 or 5 as some people are anticipating.

When I first read this topic, I couldn't relate to it...until last night when I dreamt we won 6-3 against Stevenage, it was that realistic that I believed it was true for a few minutes when I woke up this morning.

Either way, I think we will beat Stevenage tomorrow, without going overboard, 2-0 or 2-1, don't think we'll see 4 or 5 as some people are anticipating.

I knew that defence wasn't good enough. LJ out :wink:

BTW whats the bookies odds for 3-6 ?

Edited by BP1960

Dreamt last night that Adam Rooney signed for Scunthorpe......

I dreamt that he signed for Blackpool the other night

I've had a few freaky ones over the years for example I dreamt that we were going bust a few days before a certain Mr Moore walked away from the club. I also had a dream recently where I was the chef for the club and Connor Brown got really angry about having to eat Broccoli

Edited by Tommy_Fent

I knew that defence wasn't good enough. LJ out :wink:

BTW whats the bookies odds for 3-6 ?

Bet365 doesn't have 6-3, but 5-2 oldham is 300/1

EDIT: Just had a cheeky 50p on Joseph Baxter to score first and 'tics to win 5-2, (850/1.)

EDIT 2: Haha and i've just seen that earlier I said I can't see us scoring loads, think the suns gone to my head.

Edited by alex_balls