Glenn Belezika....

I'm a big BK fan (ignoring the twitter persona), and didn't have the anxiety watching him on the ball lots of others seemed to have. I feel he's not very far at all from a very solid centre half. Expected him to be starting this season in May, but wasn't overly worried about that at all, despite his lack of 1st team football. A loan period where he plays 1st team football can only be good for his development.

I never cared what a nicca got say about me, I never cared what b*tch gotta say about me it just make me want :censored: ya'll niccas #meekmillie

How many drinks will it take you to leave with me ? Nah blad man don't buy drinks i just bring the tings home #boss #easy looool

"There just hoes to me, I just bone n leave" takes some beating. "They're", FFS.

He's got the potential to be a decent centre half at this level - possibly not in the ball-playing defender mould as eyres_28 says, but to be honest that's not always what you need in the third division. Good luck to him, the experience should do him good.

Glenn let no-one down when he came in. 4 games 2 wins, draw and a defeat and only 3 goals conceded. The lad alongside who moved onto a Championship club made more mistakes in those three games. There's a lot of potential there that needs nurturing as does his private persona - yet there's definitely a player in there. He's easily where Trotman was at this stage.

Why do we insist on writing off our young talent?

Same with Connor Brown - arguably our most consistent player so far this season…...

Edited by oafcprozac