Glenn Belezika....

Belezika sounds like he's in Bristol. Rovers maybe?

He looked good in the reserves at right back, a loan move can only improve his all round ability.

If Latics can bring in 'Matteo' the impressive centre back as a result it will work out nicely.

Edited by BP1960

What level are they?

Mellor and Millar came back improved (despite Dickov missing the trick)

Bezelika is raw that's for sure, but to call him **** is extremely harsh. He's not a "footballer" which may mean he won't fit into LJ's style, however his recovery ability, built around pace and a decent reading of the game, shone through in those couple of games at BP last season.

Good luck to the lad. Great opportunity.

I never cared what a nicca got say about me, I never cared what b*tch gotta say about me it just make me want :censored: ya'll niccas #meekmillie

How many drinks will it take you to leave with me ? Nah blad man don't buy drinks i just bring the tings home #boss #easy looool

Edited by razza699

I never cared what a nicca got say about me, I never cared what b*tch gotta say about me it just make me want :censored: ya'll niccas #meekmillie

How many drinks will it take you to leave with me ? Nah blad man don't buy drinks i just bring the tings home #boss #easy looool

What the f.......................................................

Nice to see we're supporting the young lads...

Ok sorry. What I meant is...It'll be Bristol City with a view to a permanent move because the lad is a football genius. Reminds me of Lio Messi on the ball.

Get real mate he's awful, but that's not to say he won't improve! Just at the minute he's garbage.

Ok sorry. What I meant is...It'll be Bristol City with a view to a permanent move because the lad is a football genius. Reminds me of Lio Messi on the ball.

Get real mate he's awful, but that's not to say he won't improve! Just at the minute he's garbage.

He was part of the defence that secured our position in this god awful league last season. He's in his first year or two as a pro footballer, I wasn't as good in my job after two years as I am now. I'm glad that I wasn't binned for being garbage after two years, but not as glad as my boss is that he didn't bin me off.