Competition for places, maybe?

Bloody hell, not so long ago, people were panicking over the lack of signings..now we have a healthy squad-size and nobody is guaranteed a start. This is what Johnson stated he wanted during the close-season and it looks as though he is about to achieve it (goalkeeper apart).

I wouldn't be so sure about the GK, I'd fancy us to sign Rabchuka up on some form of deal before too long.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you maybe right. Hasn't played in any of the league games this season and only played in the cup midweek. Am guessing to get him warmed up for us?

Not quite, I think its more of a case that Forest wanted us to pay more than we could afford to, but now Jose's off the wage bill we can afford it.

What sort of fee would you expect for Tarkowski ?

£150k upfront, with various add ons relating to performances etc & a large sell on clause. If he carries on playing as good as he has been so far this season then that figure will at least double, if not triple...

cliff byrne to scunny before monday - aint gonna get a look in assume we tell Robins to f off and keep Tarky??? Had my doubts but he has been very good so far this season

WHY WHY WHY just when we have something promising something always comes up and puts a dent in it??!!!

LEAVE US ALONE and keep away from our squad!

Would be surprised if it was lascelles, was speaking to the forest fan in work yesterday and he was saying lascelles has really kicked on this season and is probably third choice centre half now ahead of Danny Collins (who he also said he would give a piggy back up here if we signed him)

Byrnes Twitter ''What a Day..? Never stop learning.....as a wise woman always tells me #whatsforyouwontpassyou''

Sandra's Twitter ''@cliff_byrne And she's right! Keep going Hun, it'll happen. In the meantime, me and little man always here to support you. ???

A potential move back to Scunny hit the rocks??

Byrnes Twitter ''What a Day.. Never stop learning.....as a wise woman always tells me #whatsforyouwontpassyou''

Sandra's Twitter ''@cliff_byrne And she's right! Keep going Hun, it'll happen. In the meantime, me and little man always here to support you.

A potential move back to Scunny hit the rocks??

Was he on about being left out for Lanzoni? not even on the bench today, has LJ seen the tweet and responded? Or I am speculating wildly.

More intriguing is why Montano didn't start ?

Maybe Schmeltz had been better in training.

He was pretty good throughout the match. Add a bit of composure and a better final ball and we might have a great player on our hands.

Edited by HarryBosch