The Rotherham vs Oldham match reaction thread

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think that's ridiculous at all. He had his best game for us so far.

Kusunga, Smith, Tony, Sid, Wes and Lanzoni all had better games. Being in the bottom 1/3rd of performers is not 'up there for man of match'. Two amazing saves tho, dont get me wrong. Maybe he could have held the shot for the third, maybe not. But his shot stopping is not in doubt, its his command of his area over the season so far. Seeing as I'm here I would also say he dived to early for the penalty. He seems an OK prospect to be fair, whereas Rachubka is a proven above average player. So, like I said, based on the season so far I'd give Rachubka a go.

Blame? Do us a favour, if you cant actually read, please refrain from passing comment on my posts.

It was more a general lighthearted dig at some peoples attitudes towards Oxley than a detailed response to your post. Hence, my reply to yongen and not you, and my use of ;) Why, not do me a favour and stop getting so touchy over a throwaway message board comment.