Rooney

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirk Millar was so ineffective today, completely the wrong game for him to be brought on with the way we were playing and the size of their defenders, for me Rodgers should have been brought on for Wes or even Smith who was :censored:e today. Very rare bad day at the office for him.

It's funny cos everyone round me were bewildered at Rooney being subbed and were screaming for Macdonald to be hauled off even as the ball went in the box that he got on the end of and scored. Even then someone said

"I'd still sub him he's :censored:"

People see things differently I guess... Though I agree Rooney should be benched next game (and I think hell come good)

You know why you don't see what he brings, because you don't watch, you were not there so your "from what I can see" counts for :censored: all...........back to the mythos

I think you need to lay off the mythos to be honest. I was there, I used my mobile to post it at half time. Welcome to 2013..

rooney showed more then JCH did in 45 minutes...

I'm not sure if JCH was told to hug the line so much and nod it on to Mcdonald/Millar but it definitely wasn't working and wasn't playing to his strengths

Edited by Schlieb

I'm not sure if JCH was told to hug the line so much and nod it on to Mcdonald/Millar but it definitely wasn't working and wasn't playing to his strengths

Somebody on Twatter posted that they heard Johnson going mad because he told JCH to play through the middle..and, obviously, he didn't.

I think you need to lay off the mythos to be honest. I was there, I used my mobile to post it at half time. Welcome to 2013..

Oh OK......wait!

If you were at the game then you couldn't have been on chat talking :censored: from minute one, if so I would have replied to your post not rigsbys who was talking :censored:....welcome to........? Mythos time!?

He may have been :censored:.....I didn't say he wasn't. I wasn't there

Oh OK......wait!

If you were at the game then you couldn't have been on chat talking :censored: from minute one, if so I would have replied to your post not rigsbys who was talking :censored:....welcome to........? Mythos time!?

He may have been :censored:.....I didn't say he wasn't. I wasn't there

I really don't know what the :censored: your saying? I was at the game, not in chat, and rooney was :censored:. Enjoy your holiday.

It's funny cos everyone round me were bewildered at Rooney being subbed and were screaming for Macdonald to be hauled off even as the ball went in the box that he got on the end of and scored. Even then someone said

"I'd still sub him he's :censored:"

People see things differently I guess... Though I agree Rooney should be benched next game (and I think hell come good)

Everyone around you must have been in the pub for several hours before the match. Macdonald was up there with Tarky for MOM today, he ran his bollocks off!