Who plays at right back tonight?

With Winchester and Joksts away on International duty plus Brown and Lanzoni injured, who would you have at RB tonight? I have a feeling it will be Korey Smith, with Rodgers or Mellor coming into midfield to try to keep the same shape as Saturday.

I'll do it...

Get yer boots out then. You've got my vote.

I'd thought Grounds.

Medic suggested Belezika.

Smith's a good call.

Not sure about a left footed Grounds on the right. That would bring Mills back from midfield and have Schidney or Monty starting. Many have been clamouring for a settled side and this might be too many changes. I'll back LJ whatever he decides, though.

He'll start the same team as Saturday but with Belezika at RB I think

Maybe Rooney back in to rest MacDonald but they've got the best part of two weeks to recover so maybe not.

Not seen him play but if Belly is as shaky on the ball as claimed it would be a big ask to play at FB. With our selection of wide players a back 3 might be worth a crack, no obvious square pegs there

Not seen him play but if Belly is as shaky on the ball as claimed it would be a big ask to play at FB. With our selection of wide players a back 3 might be worth a crack, no obvious square pegs there

I want to see him stick to the guns he's been saying he's going to stick to.

He did but only for a month and is in the squad tonight.

Do we know how he did? Did he get much pitch time did they send him back? Did they want to keep him longer? Got the impression someone like him would benefit from an extended loan period.

Either way i would throw him in tonight in a game where their is less risk associated with a defeat it's a good chance to give any young fringe players a chance in the 1st team.

Do we know how he did? Did he get much pitch time did they send him back? Did they want to keep him longer? Got the impression someone like him would benefit from an extended loan period.

Either way i would throw him in tonight in a game where their is less risk associated with a defeat it's a good chance to give any young fringe players a chance in the 1st team.

by deciphering his tweets and looking at their results, they went unbeaten and didn't concede too many, so I was surprised he came back.

from the league game at Preston, I can't remember them being a threat on the wings so 3-5-2 might be what LJ goes for, with the wingers tracking back.

They kept a few clean sheets and won a few games in his spell there. I think he played regularly for 90 minutes but he was available to play in the game when a parachutist landed on their pitch but wasn't in the squad. Maybe he picked up a little niggle and returned, but because of the loan rules he couldn't go back.

I'd play him tonight too and you make a valid point about this being a virtual risk free game as there are benefits to losing so why not.