Latics Play 4-4-2-1 for £10,000 prize money

personally I don't get it. club and country myself. you talk about our national game needing a shake up? what does that even mean? if football in this country is to improve then it will involve grass roots, lower leagues, and all the way to the top.

Yes shake up and your right grass routes, not just lower leagues but youngsters at school. Think that is why the FA recently have created a team to look at grass routes. Glenn hoddle is on it.

But the thread is about the Mecca bingo. It was intense and some serious dabbing going on. There maybe a PFA inquest to the manager naming some of our players as fat when he called out a game of numbers....bullying outside work eh. It was funny

Yes shake up and your right grass routes, not just lower leagues but youngsters at school. Think that is why the FA recently have created a team to look at grass routes. Glenn hoddle is on it.

But the thread is about the Mecca bingo. It was intense and some serious dabbing going on. There maybe a PFA inquest to the manager naming some of our players as fat when he called out a game of numbers....bullying outside work eh. It was funny

I think you mean investigation, an inquest is when someone dies!

That PFA investigation will last 5 minutes, if you ask, did they compare him to Steve Evans fat....!

Seriously, sounds a good night. Anything else exiting happen?

England game was pretty good too.

I think you mean investigation, an inquest is when someone dies!

That PFA investigation will last 5 minutes, if you ask, did they compare him to Steve Evans fat....!

Seriously, sounds a good night. Anything else exiting happen?

England game was pretty good too.

Chris sutherlands false call was hilarious. He had a line but we were playing for 2. You could hear the old dears groaning.

Chris sutherlands false call was hilarious. He had a line but we were playing for 2. You could hear the old dears groaning.

Loved it when Johnson called out a game and was relating the called numbers to some "fat" players. I presume it was all set up to be read out that way.

It was scarily intense though, never played the game in that environment before....worse than the last 20 mins of a latics game...phew

are you correcting my 'grass roots' here?