Latics Play 4-4-2-1 for £10,000 prize money

Something for everyone 18 and over on this night.

A chance to meet the players and manager

Win anything from £10 to £500

A signed shirt

A signed ball

Match Tickets

A £50 voucher to Frankie and Bennys

A Bradleys Bakery Hamper

Also play for a 2014/2015 SEASON TICKET !!

Membership is free join here by selecting Oldham as your club https://www.meccabingo.com/secure/bingo-club-registration/

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/20131008-bingo-1102672.aspx

1381929_10151598920742854_180071603_n.jp

Yes, You can just turn up on the night ! If you can join on-line https://www.meccabingo.com/secure/bingo-club-registration/ (New members - Please enter your details below then click 'Join Club' to join.) and select Oldham as your club that will speed it up !

Anyone who joins for this event will go into a draw for a signed shirt on top of the other items available to win on the night.

Lee Johnson and a player will be calling so that will be worth coming to see, never mind the big prize money

Great idea but pity it clashes with England's biggest game since the last one.

I'd rather wash my hair that night with a live electric current than watch that shower. Never in my lifetime will we win the euro or World Cup unless we sort grass roots out and put a limit on foreign players.

So I Its off to Mecca to play bingo and hopefully win a player....heheh

I'd rather wash my hair that night with a live electric current than watch that shower. Never in my lifetime will we win the euro or World Cup unless we sort grass roots out and put a limit on foreign players.

But if we win it i bet you would be an england fan thru and thru and always had been. I know so many people who say they dont follow england could give a toss about that shower of :censored:e overpaid fancy dans and call them every chance they get but if and when we ever do do anything on a euro or world stage i bet they will be the first celebrating with their newly bought england shirt and scalf.

I follow england and want them to do well. Granted i would choose club over country anyday but it doesnt mean i want to see them fail.

It's just typical England complicate events ha

The Game will be on in the club and there is free wifi is people attending want to watch it on their phone.

This is something new for fans and players to mingle. The Poker night went well but was a £25 deal in and some couldn't play Poker

This night is £10 and Bingo is a game most people can play !

A good few prizes on offer besides the money and the Manger et al will be on hand after to chat to fans

But if we win it i bet you would be an england fan thru and thru and always had been. I know so many people who say they dont follow england could give a toss about that shower of :censored:e overpaid fancy dans and call them every chance they get but if and when we ever do do anything on a euro or world stage i bet they will be the first celebrating with their newly bought england shirt and scalf.

I follow england and want them to do well. Granted i would choose club over country anyday but it doesnt mean i want to see them fail.

Not me, fell out with them along time ago. When the euros was last on, I was on holls in Scotland and one day, I climbing Ben Nevis, took me 10 hrs to get up and down the chuffer.

Next year when the World Cup is on, I'll be touring Tailand. If we game is on in a bar then so be it.

There may be a few who can't stomach England matches, but the vast majority would rather watch England than go to Mecca. Surely this could have been arranged for another night. I bet the players would rather be watching the game.

Unfortunately Al when organising things like this it is done on days to minimise the club and team preparations and not England games. This was organised months ago but Team England decided to do things the hard way and qualify the last game way once again.

The game will be shown so everyone including the players can see it. The players are happy to attend if it's for the good of the club, this is a commercial venture meaning the club are getting paid !

It's a way for fans to meet the players in a central location in a different environment. Hopefully a fan will walk away come 10pm tomorrow £10,000 richer

I'm perfectly fine with people who want to just watch the tournaments, and if people want to complain about the team's performances then again that's just fine by me. What gets my back up is the increasing number of people who just can't wait to puff their chest out and proudly inform you that watching the England team is a waste of time and beneath them. I understand this attitude from Premier League fans but I must say it baffles me somewhat when fans of Oldham Athletic take this attitude.

I'm perfectly fine with people who want to just watch the tournaments, and if people want to complain about the team's performances then again that's just fine by me. What gets my back up is the increasing number of people who just can't wait to puff their chest out and proudly inform you that watching the England team is a waste of time and beneath them. I understand this attitude from Premier League fans but I must say it baffles me somewhat when fans of Oldham Athletic take this attitude.

You probably worded it better than me. Agree with every word

Latics will never win the Premier League, and probably not even the Championship in your lifetime, but you still support them!!

Latics will never win the Premier League, and probably not even the Championship in your lifetime, but you still support them!!

There's a difference, I like our team and share the good times and bad times over the decades. Realistically, our national game needs a good shake up and were a good few years behind the the leading world nations. I can only stomach so much footy disappointment. It's a personal choice. If there is nothing better to do or on the other zillion channels that I have then, I may have them on in the background whilst i knit.

And tonight I got a chance to meet some of our players, boy are they young and I've collect goals from them too. So come Saturday the score will be latics 8 carlise 0

There's a difference, I like our team and share the good times and bad times over the decades. Realistically, our national game needs a good shake up and were a good few years behind the the leading world nations. I can only stomach so much footy disappointment. It's a personal choice. If there is nothing better to do or on the other zillion channels that I have then, I may have them on in the background whilst i knit.

And tonight I got a chance to meet some of our players, boy are they young and I've collect goals from them too. So come Saturday the score will be latics 8 carlise 0

personally I don't get it. club and country myself. you talk about our national game needing a shake up? what does that even mean? if football in this country is to improve then it will involve grass roots, lower leagues, and all the way to the top.