Good Morning

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, does anyone else not believe / think once we've settled we see gonna tear up this div?! My son went to Orient vs MK Dons and said both were poo! We should / could have ripped LO an new one last week and reckon we're gonna finish top ten!!! Best that then!!!

Swearing is a really important part of one's life. It would be impossible to imagine going through life without swearing and without enjoying swearing... There used to be mad, silly, prissy people who used to say swearing was a sign of a poor vocabulary. Such utter nonsense. The people I know who swear the most tend to have the widest vocabularies and the kind of person who says swearing is a sign of a poor vocabulary usually has a pretty poor vocabulary themselves... The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is in any way a sign of a lack of education or a lack of verbal interest is just a :censored:ing lunatic... I haven't met anybody who's truly shocked at swearing, really, they're only shocked on behalf of other people. Well, you know, "that's preposterous" ... or they say "it's not necessary". As if that should stop one doing it! It's not necessary to have coloured socks, it's not necessary for this cushion to be here, but is anyone going to write in and say, "I was shocked to see that cushion there, it really wasn't necessary' ? No, things not being necessary is what makes life interesting - the little extras in life.

Being the intellectual one of the two of us, I'm sure you'll know who said that. :)

Seriously, does anyone else not believe / think once we've settled we see gonna tear up this div?! My son went to Orient vs MK Dons and said both were poo! We should / could have ripped LO an new one last week and reckon we're gonna finish top ten!!! Best that then!!!

Only at Latics could we say the unbeaten, lead leaders were rubbish in order to devalue a brilliant point.

They were a good team, showing it at the end of the second half, so why can't we accept we were really good on the day and they got a fortunate decision?

We will never get a good point against a good team without them being 'on their worst' on the day in some people's opinions...

No chance. I said at the start of the season that we'd get relegated and i'm sticking to it. How can you back a manager who hasn't made a good signing yet, hasn't got a plan b, can't motivate the team and continuously bigs himself up in the media by constantly talking about himself?

I just lost a significant amount of brain cells reading this

No chance. I said at the start of the season that we'd get relegated and i'm sticking to it. How can you back a manager who hasn't made a good signing yet, hasn't got a plan b, can't motivate the team and continuously bigs himself up in the media by constantly talking about himself?

Are you a season behind the rest of us?