Good Morning

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fairness Ackey you got the content best you could sometimes you wonder whats going on sometimes with the content.

Good to see you back Prozac

Life comes and life goes mate, you move on. I'm much happier and better off now than I was at Latics but if not for Latics I'd not have gone back to IBM, move to London or done a million other things. Can't let the bastards bring you down!

Life comes and life goes mate, you move on. I'm much happier and better off now than I was at Latics but if not for Latics I'd not have gone back to IBM, move to London or done a million other things. Can't let the bastards bring you down!

Yeah but you miss me, right?

After another thread seems to have been hijacked as a bash me thread, I feel it’s time I come on here and defend myself and my reasons for my 7 week self-imposed posting ban. I stopped posting not because of a disagreement but from the constant sniping over and over from a couple of posters. Rather than get into a slanging match I thought it easier to walk away as I had neither the time or inclination to get into a cyber row.

The issue with referring to Rooney as ‘Adam’, simply was the straw that broke the camel’s back. To then find that over 6 weeks later the matter is still being discussed on here says more about many of you than it does me. I used to enjoy posting on this site and I do enjoy showing off my knowledge of Latics, but in doing this I have always tried to be respectful. Yes, I can give as good as I get but despite not posting I have read the site intermittently, and my friends have mentioned the thread the other day and now another thread has developed into a bash Prozac thread. I am not a Prima Donna, nor do I have an over inflated ego. Any contribution to this site has always been made in good faith to inform my fellow fan in cases of fans meetings, discussions with club officials or perhaps a detailed match report from a League One backwater.

I said previously I feel I have contributed a lot to this site over the years (through my own choice and I do not want praise, or a Blue Peter Badge), I have been a member since pretty much day one and have built up respectful relationships and made some great friendships with some on here and I have gained a lot out of the site over that time period. One or two like having a pop and in the main it goes over my head, However, when the sniping is continual and often for really no good reason it begins to grind an individual down.

Those that know me know I have a dry, subtle sense of humour, some of my critics take that as me being serious.

Being able to interact any time, any place is one of the modern football fan’s greatest abilities and one that has been one of my favourite pastimes over the last 10 years or so. Somewhere along the line it has become soured, if I have offended people into sniping and having digs at me I apologise. However, I will always have my own opinion of all things OAFC and will continue to give my own take on things in due course.

KTF

Prozac

I wish I had a me-bashing thread 'cos I quite like a strictly keyboard-based fight.

I like the match reports too.

lol Well Ackey knew what I meant and on this flipping phone.... It should have been In fairness Ackey you got the content best of anyone who has tried. Sometimes the twats who pick up on your every error in typing are complete waste of :censored:ing space. Nowt better to do I suppose. But some of the club stuff is pure :censored:. THAT BETTER ;-)

Crystal clear ha ha.

Are you calling me a :censored: ????? eh eh eh ...... Technically your right ... but lets not let facts get in the way. Dont hate me though, my fragile persona will shatter like shards of glass shot by a bullet ... Just mildly dislike and shun my every post ... including this one.