6 Successive Away League Defeats

Home form will need to stay solid ,no chance of climbing the table whilst this continues.

Very disappointing result to bottom of the table .

Very disappointing, Yes, but it was also predictable, especially after they sacked their manager.

Not going to blame LJ for tonight alone as he at least made us competitive with the JCH sub and he can't be blamed for having 4 defenders out injured (plus Winchester tonight).

But our away form is now a serious concern and one he needs to find a solution for fast, or else we'll never get away from the relegation scrap.

That is actually shocking form. Roll on Saturday!

was so close to going down notts c tonight with being off work this week,but after wolves last tuesday,say no more!! bristol bottom of the league now,i wonder whats going to happen on saturday...so :censored:ing predictable,

JPT wins were terrific and if they lead to Wembley it will be a fantastic weekend but.....they do not reflect league form ,as full strength teams not always played.

Going to be very hard game on Saturday , Bristol City will be buzzing after scoring 4 at Carlisle.

Currently, we've lost to the teams in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 10th and 12th plus 23rd.

I doubt many teams will get results at Wolves, Posh and PNE this season, and I fully expect them to all be in the play-offs at least. Yes it's 6 games in a row, but it's not that bad, especially as we were unlikely to get much at Posh, Wolves and PNE this season, no matter when we played them.

steve eyre gave a masterclass analysis on the game ie,latics were having to defend twice against each notts attack due to no length on clearancs plus misuse of danny.just two examples.sounded like the type of asst required.i really want LJ to succeed.however 6 away defeats on the trot,8 from 14.after tonight,the honeymoon is over.

Currently, we've lost to the teams in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 10th and 12th plus 23rd.

I doubt many teams will get results at Wolves, Posh and PNE this season, and I fully expect them to all be in the play-offs at least. Yes it's 6 games in a row, but it's not that bad, especially as we were unlikely to get much at Posh, Wolves and PNE this season, no matter when we played them.

21st Tranmere also and drew with Crewe who are 22nd, poor.

steve eyre gave a masterclass analysis on the game ie,latics were having to defend twice against each notts attack due to no length on clearancs plus misuse of danny.just two examples.sounded like the type of asst required.i really want LJ to succeed.however 6 away defeats on the trot,8 from 14.after tonight,the honeymoon is over.

Exactly what I said in a dedicated thread I created johnboy, we can't both be wrong ?

fao bp1960.we started watching latics in 1960.done it ,seen it and got the t-shirt.its called maturity.however I also respect each opinion on this forum.

It seems we belong in Jurassic Park not Boundary Park these days johnboy, we can still cause a commotion though can't we ?