Devastated!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither team looked like they particularly wanted it or were bothered about the game.

Side-ways and backwards passing is taking the piss though. Our best 15 Minutes of the game, around the time we scored, all came about through forward movement and good passing moves.

We missed Dayton today, Mellor did his best on the left wing, but he's not a winger, simple as.

Philliskirk near outstanding for me, never panics on the ball, moves and passes with confidence and finished his goal great. Shame about the penalty, but he hit it low and hard, like we're always told, so what can you do...

Move on now, Brentford and Mansfield are two massive games. Win's in both would be brilliant, please!

:ktf:

Can't agree with that Chesterfield were definitely up for the game and won almost every tackle.

Plus the fact Chesterfield wanted it more.

Behave, 1 shot on target in 120mins and they wanted it more? Just looking for an excuse to moan. I wasnt there and unwilling to defend the lads but seriously? Even listening to commentary is clear enough to give an impression that your comment is garbage.

Oh and special mention to the idiots who through bottles at the Chesterfield players after the shootout. That should take out a chunk of the Mansfield TV money.

The plastic bottles were thrown at Talbot who came directly to goad the fans in the Chaddy.

Whilst I don't condone it, it is a shame they didn't hit the bald prick.

Wouldn't say I was anywhere neat devasted to lose on penalties in the area semi final,Bit disappointed,but that's about it.Thought Cheaterfield looked a decent side,a hell of a lot better than Mansfield.I'd be surprised if they're not in League 1 next season.Hope Dayton is back for Saturday,missed him tonight.Mellor struggled to get the ball past the first man several times,but he's not a winger to be fair.

So why didn't Schmelz play against the aged slow Humphreys ?

The plastic bottles were thrown at Talbot who came directly to goad the fans in the Chaddy.

Whilst I don't condone it, it is a shame they didn't hit the bald prick.

The first two were, the third was as they had their backs turned.

Not that it makes a difference. Disgraceful behaviour.

i really didnt think they were that good and don't understand the 'they wanted it more' idea. they were on their arse wasting time whenever they could and i thought second half they were playing for penalties. yeah they were organised but i dont remember them creating much a side from a few crosses into the box and they only really played the ball about when we gifted them possession back. otherwise it was long ball :censored:e

They didnt have a sniff in the 2nd half, not even a shot from memory. I didnt expect much with the team we had out and would have took penalties beforehand. All JCH lacks is anticipation. Develop that and he will be quality. We're so much more comfortable on the ball with grounds at centre half alongside tarky. Wes was awesome and mellor played really well. LJ really needs to bring in an attacking player if MacDonald is going to be out for a while and Dayton continues to get injured

Can't agree with that Chesterfield were definitely up for the game and won almost every tackle.

I don't know whether that was them looking up for it, or us just being slow and sloppy. The latter in my opinion.

Considering they're 2nd in League 2 (Correct me if i'm wrong), they brought nothing to the table and finished their 1 real chance of the game. Once it got to penalties it was always the luck of the draw.

Behave, 1 shot on target in 120mins and they wanted it more? Just looking for an excuse to moan. I wasnt there and unwilling to defend the lads but seriously? Even listening to commentary is clear enough to give an impression that your comment is garbage.

You weren't there so your comments aren't valid, they competed far better than the Latics sideways backwards passing powderpuffs.

I am telling you now, this teams style of play has been rumbled.