Devastated!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had far more than once chance first half , two shots just wide and two headers from corners just wide( we were hopeless at defending corners). They ran themselves into the ground chasing our players down ,so were out on their legs in the last 30 .......so for the last 30 minutes Kusunga seemed to have the ball all the time , midfield were sadly lacking when needed.

Two home games against lower division teams without a win in not something to shout about .

We are one more naff cup performance away from having the last 6 months of the season with nothing to play for.

Cheering on Fleetwood all the way to Wembley now!

:peepwall:

Will probably now forget the competition even exists until next year when we win a couple of games in it, then when we go out I'll forget about it again.

Haven't a fecking clue who won it last year.

Finally someone who agrees with me on this!

That attempt at a save for one of the penalties was a disgrace. He got there and got two hands to a terrible penalty and it still slipped past him into the net...

I thought he was poor on the goal too.

There were three other penalties where it was clear which way the ball was going and he chose the alternative.

I was disappointed. Hopefully Oxley's gradual improvement will continue.

I know schmeltz is a but 'erratic' but why not on the bench? Instead drawing tickets at half time - unless injured that to me is an bad decision - should have given us the option to get him on last 10 mins to stretch their donkey defence.

No word on him being injured, It seems to me he's out of favour with the manager.

Edited by BP1960

I thought he was poor on the goal too.

There were three other penalties where it was clear which way the ball was going and he chose the alternative.

I was disappointed. Hopefully Oxley's gradual improvement will continue.

Personally, I thought the marking at the back post was poor. Lanzoni nowhere near his man.

Agree with the Oxley comments, to me it seems like some people have been determined to criticise him since he got here and he'll get blamed for every little thing because of it. Rachubka is nothing special.

Agreed. But, likewise, don't know how people have written Rachubka off after tonight's performance. Don't think he did a lot wrong.

We were really sloppy tonight, too many loose passes. A lot of average performances against a team we should have beat. Apart from the number 7 they didnt have much. We didnt put them under enough pressure and their goal was a poor one to conceed. Grounds was :censored:e first half

Guest Scratch2000uk

Nobody shone in this dour game, Philliskirk looked a cut above anyone tonight, and quite rightly got the MOTM. A forgetful performance, lets hope they can put this one behind them.

Finally someone who agrees with me on this!

That attempt at a save for one of the penalties was a disgrace. He got there and got two hands to a terrible penalty and it still slipped past him into the net...

He never convinced me Lee when on trial, young Coleman is a good prospect big and brave, far better IMO to have him as back up.

Edited by BP1960

And what is getting the ball in space on the left hand touch line and not knowing what to do with it called?

Poor decision making? I noticed that once in the second half when he lost the ball. Really don't understand what was wrong with mellors performance. He isn't going to fly past full backs but he did a good job on the left I thought.