Walked out!

So in your case it boils down to:

Paying for entertainment vs Supporting your team no matter what

No, it boils down to :

I'd have got angry staying watching that :censored:e for the whole 90 mins. It's Christmas and I don't fancy being angry at the Christmas weekend. Shall I run all my decision making by you in future...

No, it boils down to :

I'd have got angry staying watching that :censored:e for the whole 90 mins. It's Christmas and I don't fancy being angry at the Christmas weekend. Shall I run all my decision making by you in future...

Run them past the whole board, we'll vote on whether you did the right thing or not. Singe can be in charge of setting up the poll.

It really shows that you support the team when you walk out. We're a League 1 side with key players injured or suspended and we will always turn in poor performances. If you can't take the dross with the good, you're at the wrong ground. I've never left a game before the final whistle and never will. I'll give them my support for the full 90+ minutes, no matter what. Do you think they turn in efforts like today on purpose?

Are you taking the piss? Why spend £20 of your hard earned money to watch :censored:? Why stay?

If you've paid, you might as well stay. You never know what might happen.

You do begin to wonder if we will ever have a squad of players that actually give a :censored:

I doubt very much that they don't care. They won't be doing cartwheels in the dressing room.

It really shows that you support the team when you walk out. We're a League 1 side with key players injured or suspended and we will always turn in poor performances. If you can't take the dross with the good, you're at the wrong ground. I've never left a game before the final whistle and never will. I'll give them my support for the full 90+ minutes, no matter what. Do you think they turn in efforts like today on purpose?

You're such a hero...

Stating a fact. Nothing heroic about it, just the way I am about the team I've supported since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Shame you wasted four words on sarcasm, but each to his own.

It's actually something I didn't do until the Penney season, and is something I have only ever done three times : Brentford at home under DP, Bournemouth last season and today (You could count Everton away last year but I was "asked" to leave). I find it easier to turn off by not being there. Like I said earlier, it's Christmas and I am not wasting my efforts getting worked up about a Football team, which I know I would have done if I had stayed. Not sure if the same is to be said of STB...

Following on from the elation of the win on Tuesday, today was a shocking result. Three of four key players out and a relatively weak subs bench only serves to highlight that the squad needs some strengthening in the transfer window. The return of Mills would definitely be welcome. Young Plummer should not be used again and Johnson maybe should consider leaving City loanees out of the equation in future.

Walking out of a game is born of frustration and is completely up to the individual.