Lanzoni.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a Centre Half it's official!

Quality display from our spag-bol eating defender. Liked the look of the defence all-day despite a barrage late-on.

The shame was how deep we sat at times second half, but that must have a little to do with Tarky's role and his inexperience in driving the team out from CM.

Great point. Delighted.

Still applauding him now. Bet BP1960 is smug as piss after his display at centre crash today...

No Lee not smug at all, he impressed me in that position on trial, but can do a job at right back.

I did put my money where my mouth is after the trial game and said I'd pay £50 to Playershare if LJ signed him. (Paid),

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php/topic/43227-i-will-donate-to-playershare-if/?p=657176

Have to eat humble pie though and apologise to Sly as I thought LJ would have played Kusunga in front of the back 4 today rather than Tarkowski.

Edited by BP1960

His form & displays can't have gone un-noticed; especially as there's been 8,235 scouts at each of our games to watch Tarky.

They can't have helped but notice him; and that his deal with us is a short term one?

I smell a move away & onto bigger and better things for Matteo...

As I said, ends in a couple of days.