Team for Shrewsbury

winchester not good enough for midfield, brings nothing to it, best at RB similar type player to Brown

Mellor is closest physically to Wes and we need that in there, did OK at Sheff U, needs games there and the manager to believe in him, give him games and time t make mistakes/learn otherwise he never will.

Can also drive forward with it when he believes in himself, has a decent pass on him and can shoot.

Mellor and Smith CM but otherwise agree

Just no injuries to Kusunga/Smith/JCH/Dayton before sunday PLEEEEASE!

Oxley

Brown Tarky Kusunga. Grounds

Rooney Smith. Rodgers. Dayton

Petrasso

JCH

Subs

Rachubka

Byrne

Winchester

Mellor

Schmeltz

Millar

Plummer

Hopefully Dayton is fit enough to start . I would like to see petrasso in a central role with the aim of unlocking the oppositions defence . Rooney showed at sheff u that he can deliver quality down the right whilst he could provide a back post threat from Dayton's left wing crosses .

Nothing against Winchester or mellor but I'd like Rodgers to be the one sat infront of our back four demanding the ball and freeing up korey to be more advanced . Pleasantly surprised to read reports of browns last two performances so looking forward to seeing him tomorrow.

Need a good positive start , mills signing a four year deal on the pitch pre-kick off and to not give Jacobson a chance from a set piece .

JCH was absolutely knackered against Coventry, I was bemused LJ didn't take him off. Deserves a rest.

This

He was spent

I think LJ will have to mix it up up front, with (hopefully) Dayton back - i hope he goes Rooney up top, with Dayton & Petrasso out wide and a midfield 3 of Smith, Mellor & Winchester; with Mellor sitting infront of the back 4, as he did very well 2nd half on Sunday and allowing Smith to bomb on a touch in support of Rooney.

This

He was spent

I think LJ will have to mix it up up front, with (hopefully) Dayton back - i hope he goes Rooney up top, with Dayton & Petrasso out wide and a midfield 3 of Smith, Mellor & Winchester; with Mellor sitting infront of the back 4, as he did very well 2nd half on Sunday and allowing Smith to bomb on a touch in support of Rooney.

ref might have problem with that...

Edit- get it now

Edited by LaticsEddie

This

He was spent

just cant see who is going to score our only goal in that team, ?

only a hunch but I think JCH will be rested... as mad as it sounds with his current form - but i think LJ sees him as our hope in the liverpool game, i personally wouldn't rest him though, let his form continue

We shouldn't be resting anyone for Liverpool. The opposite, surely.

Edited by HarryBosch

Rodgers before Winchester and Mellor every time for me, they have had enough chances to stake a claim. Would like to see them out on loan or shipped at the end of the season, enough's enough.

this is how bad our team is when we are screaming for(my legs can't move boss)Mellor for first team!!oh I forgot Winchester should be first team???WTF

this is how bad our team is when we are screaming for(my legs can't move boss)Mellor for first team!!oh I forgot Winchester should be first team???WTF

Oh piss off

(Happy new year, but still piss off for that sort of drivel posts!)

Edited by slystallone