Madine

I'm sure other footballers have done a lot worse than Hughes but never caught or convicted...

..I'm not condoning what he did but we signed him, he played for us and he scored goals....it's part of our history now I'm afraid.

It sickens me that our club is instantly linked to everyone who's served a prison sentence based on us signing Hughes. However Madine like Hughes like Ched Evans once he's released will attract and be signed by a professional club regardless of their actions or moral compass.

The point with Hughes is that a bad apple can ruin the cart.

While someone like that may bring goals in the short term they can be destructive to the squad as a whole. The atmosphere around the place just before Hughes departure was poisonous and it lead to the end of season fall out with doggate and the run of poor results.

It's a no from me

Edited by GlossopLatic

I'm sure other footballers have done a lot worse than Hughes but never caught or convicted...

..I'm not condoning what he did but we signed him, he played for us and he scored goals....it's part of our history now I'm afraid.

It sickens me that our club is instantly linked to everyone who's served a prison sentence based on us signing Hughes. However Madine like Hughes like Ched Evans once he's released will attract and be signed by a professional club regardless of their actions or moral compass.

Not sure how much worse than killing somebody you can get.

The point with Hughes is that a bad apple can ruin the cart.

While someone like that may bring goals in the short term they can be destructive to the squad as a whole. The atmosphere around the place just before Hughes departure was poisonous and it lead to the end of season fall out with doggate and the run of poor results.

It's a no from me

Different sport same allegations. Kevin Pieterson Englands best run scorer, in or out?

I'm sure other footballers have done a lot worse than Hughes but never caught or convicted....

Not sure if Running off from a crash which kills someone will be topped by many to be honest.

Never wanted Hughes. Never sang his name. The fact Montano is looked at as a worse character than Hughes is bizzare and to be honest is sickening to me.

Madine, if we signed him I wouldnt be that bothered, but I certainly wouldnt be running around prisons for him.

I think Evans will do well to come back with a club in this country, it's a big call if anyone does so.

Not sure if Running off from a crash which kills someone will be topped by many to be honest.

Never wanted Hughes. Never sang his name. The fact Montano is looked at as a worse character than Hughes is bizzare and to be honest is sickening to me.

Madine, if we signed him I wouldnt be that bothered, but I certainly wouldnt be running around prisons for him.

One was premeditated, one wasn't. One outcome was tragic, one wasn't.

I'm not sure other footballers have, with the exception of that GK, McCormack. Hughes killed a man, if I was running the country he might only just be getting out of prison now.

Someone will sign Madine, but if he goes to Carlisle they will become the team that is linked with those sort of players, having already signed Meppen-Walter.

FWIW I'm not sure I'd bother, with his possible form issues and the fact that he gets close to Hughes on a footballing c*** meter, if not higher, given this isn't his first brush with law, factor in that we've got a player with at least as good, if not better pedigree, but without the c***ish behaviour.