Going down

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U ok hun? U seem angry.

one bit of advice Alex when you have to mention other people's names to back up your argument it makes you look a bit of a twt

You're definitely ChaddyEndFred....

I see you still sat on the fence then :)

1) I'm still angry, I can't believe anyone still backs the salesman.

2) Nah, not really, just giving Matt credit as he was even more vocal than me but has died down a wee bit, probably apathy setting in a wee bit.

3) ?

4) Splinters in my arse pal. - like I said previously, at least i'm consistent, I'm really struggling to understand why you've all been taken in my hechat:censored:, we're going down, WAKE UP!!

2) Nah, not really, just giving Matt credit as he was even more vocal than me but has died down a wee bit, probably apathy setting in a wee bit.

3) ?

4) Splinters in my arse pal. - like I said previously, at least i'm consistent, I'm really struggling to understand why you've all been taken in my hechat:censored:, we're going down, WAKE UP!!

Exactly.

Tonight we were crap but when the team changes every game and we sign players every week so building anything is always going to be virtually impossible

We will do enough to stay up somehow

Goodnight

I stand by this we will do enough to stay up but our long term problems ain't going away anytime soon and of anyone thinks a change in manager will solve that, Dream on!

3) ?

This is getting pretty :censored:ing tiresome.

As I've said numerous times elsewhere, I'm pretty convinced that Johnson doesn't have what it takes. His decision this week to use his two loans without bringing in a striker only serves to convince me further. However, I respect the concept of giving a manager time to prove himself and I respect the fact that others aren't yet ready to write him off.

Just because you weren't inclined to give him much of a chance in the first place doesn't make you right and everyone else wrong, so please stop banging that drum.