Let's do something positive on Saturday at Crewe

We can worry, stress, criticise, slate, vent our frustrations, point our fingers of blame etc on here all we like.

But Saturday is a massive game for Latics. Not just three points up for grabs, but an opportunity to ensure a genuine relegation rival end up with nothing.

Let's get to Gresty Road in numbers. Let's make some real noise and get 100% behind these players, this manager, our football club and deliver volumes on a par with those games against Liverpool and Everton and that second half at Forest.

It's something we, the fans, can do. It's constructive and it can make the difference.

If you're travelling by train book your tickets via PlayerShare WebShop. £9.50 for the cheapest adult returns - type "Virgin" into the search.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/laticsplayershare

This game is huge.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a lot of people were going anyway with it being a top away day :drinking45:

The away end holds 1700 so I think we'll be close to selling out and creating a top atmosphere. If the players don't respond to our support and the fact that it's the biggest game of the season then there's no hope for us.

Walking out of the ground last night, I was thinking who could I offload my Crewe ticket to? But 24 hours on, I'm looking forward to the match. If we show unwavering loud support, I hope it raises the team spirit and spurs them on to a much better performance. We know Crewe are beatable and if we manage to score first, then you never know???

I said as we left last night, "how many will go to crewe?"

Im only saying 800. I really hope there is more.

Im in work.. managed to book a 1/2 day. Too big a game to miss

Edited by pukka

10.55 or 11.55 from piccadilly for me travel with virgin its only 9.50 return 5.11 or 6.11 coming back.

PlayerShare WebShop link.

Type "Virgin" into the search and go from there. Use the site and you raise funds for PlayerShare.

I think it's £11 for an any train day return on Virgin and there are some £13.50 ones that let you catch other company's trains.

We can worry, stress, criticise, slate, vent our frustrations, point our fingers of blame etc on here all we like.

But Saturday is a massive game for Latics. Not just three points up for grabs, but an opportunity to ensure a genuine relegation rival end up with nothing.

Let's get to Gresty Road in numbers. Let's make some real noise and get 100% behind these players, this manager, our football club and deliver volumes on a par with those games against Liverpool and Everton and that second half at Forest.

It's something we, the fans, can do. It's constructive and it can make the difference.

If you're travelling by train book your tickets via PlayerShare WebShop. £9.50 for the cheapest adult returns - type "Virgin" into the search.

This game is huge.

Brilliant PlayerShare marketing!

Brilliant PlayerShare marketing!

Haha.

To be honest, that was an after thought. Better for the club if people go on official coaches too.

There's a lot of :censored: in the air at the moment. I've struggled to feel positive lately. But our collective moans won't do any good on Saturday. This is a massive game and a good vibe from the Latics faithful is the only way we can contribute in the short term.

Ridiculous as it sounds recent results have rekindled my interest in the aways. Leyton Orient on a Tuesday night was just about the first game I dismissed when fixtures were released.

I feel an odd sense of duty to be here there or anywhere when where struggling on or off the pitch.

Tuesday 25th and 26th off work please boss

was going to this 3 wk ago didn't quite realise how big this game is now

like everyone on here I,ll always be an oldham fan whatever division were in, I'm not worried if we go down,if anything in the long term it may turn out a good thing.

no one on here would stop going if we ended up in league two next season

stay up I'm buzzing

go down. suicidal an never going again? not really

10.55 or 11.55 from piccadilly for me travel with virgin its only 9.50 return 5.11 or 6.11 coming back.

Lots of fans on both them trains especially the 11:55 most fans will make noise and sing at away games as they always do.

Except Saturday we all need to be a little louder and enough to inspire the team on.