Is it an F5 Friday ?

.....sounds like we were in for a couple of Under 21 lads but they've both got injured; so nothing is happening.

Ah. Meh.

Go with what we've got. Get some frigging heart instilled in them; sort the hoof ball to midgets out and try and get a full 90mins out of them all.

.....sounds like we were in for a couple of Under 21 lads but they've both got injured; so nothing is happening.

Ah. Meh.

Go with what we've got. Get some frigging heart instilled in them; sort the hoof ball to midgets out and try and get a full 90mins out of them all.

thought LJ said that he had 2 'more experienced' players lined up, 1 injured in a reserve game 1 in training.

Most others available are u21 lads and unproven

I haven't a clue about that Gobern, but if Fuller can't score in League 1 we should start playing with 6 in midfield.

Then again I said the same about Barnard and Derbyshire, and they had Baxter behind them...

We could make Ronaldo look :censored:

Mention of Derbyshire in this topic , does anyone know has he been playing ? I would love to see him back or someone with this kind of experience who's not over the hill

Scored at weekend I think. Or poss the weekend before.

It's not a striker.