Rochdale Road Enders

Rochdale Road Enders   

43 members have voted

1. 1. Would you go in the Chaddy End if you could buy a beer?

I drive to the games, whether or not beer is available has no bearing on which stand I go in, my "matchday experience" is not affected by the sale of beer. Whether or not there are pillars blocking the view of the thing I have paid to watch does affect my choice of stand.

Hot chocolate a.d crime de menthe

Hot chocolate and Cointreau. Magic Coke / Tizer / Irn Bru / Vimto. Gin and orange if you're of a certain age.

Bovril and Rioja or if you like alliteration Bovril and Burgundy, or even Bovril and beer?

There maybe a spirit that goes well with Bovril but I'm struggling to think of one.

I feel that if the Chaddy had been closed and we all moved into the RRE There would be a lot more uproar on here!

That proves that all the moaners sit in the Chaddy and surprisingly not in the Main Stand, as was previously believed.

Nail on the head.

I might miss this one and go to the RRE trial game, against Brentford, instead.

The cold, dull silence interspersed by the same loud two or three shout-moaners - revelling in it as an excellent in-form Crawley side pass us off the park while all you can hear is their 12 fans whistling from an empty stand - combined with even smellier farts, given a new lease of life from the beer on sale....wow.

See you Saturday.