Turner hat trick for the reserves

Turner will have to join the queue behind the non scoring strikers.

He looks both promising and raw in equal measures on his full debut - little boy lost at times, others times showed a good touch, sometimes far too easily bounced off the ball; then made a cracking channel run.

Real mixed bag performance.

He's a real work in progress. But, his goals for Stockport, and his ones so far for the reserves show there is something there to work on.

No quick fix here, it'll take time. But, he's on a decent contract for that to hopefully happen.

He looks both promising and raw in equal measures on his full debut - little boy lost at times, others times showed a good touch, sometimes far too easily bounced off the ball; then made a cracking channel run.

Real mixed bag performance.

He's a real work in progress. But, his goals for Stockport, and his ones so far for the reserves show there is something there to work on.

No quick fix here, it'll take time. But, he's on a decent contract for that to hopefully happen.

Chuck him in

What do you think about the Article overall, i wrote it as i am on work experience at the club and was asked to write this? Any feedback? :comeon:

well done Sam.

Gave me a good feel for the match, how it developed, as well as including the relevant facts.

What do you think about the Article overall, i wrote it as i am on work experience at the club and was asked to write this? Any feedback? :comeon:

Decent write up that, seen many worse. Nit picking you mention the match ball twice, looks like your editing got a bit mixed up, but good job!

Good job, with the exception of the match ball incident (another proof read after say a 5 min break from it and you would have spotted it)

At the end of the report, I would have liked to see the team line up showing substitutions.

This is not just your report though, most if the site's reserve game reports miss this out.

Edited by laticsrblue