RRE tomorrow

Hi just wondering how many will make the move from other parts of the ground tomorrow , I know of one chaddy end season ticket holder who said no way I always go in the traditional home end . I think this will be the thoughts of a lot of chaddy end season ticket holders .

Hi just wondering how many will make the move from other parts of the ground tomorrow , I know of one chaddy end season ticket holder who said no way I always go in the traditional home end . I think this will be the thoughts of a lot of chaddy end season ticket holders .

Are the brentford fans being re-located?

i know a couple of Chaddy Enders!!who said no way they are moving because they paid a extra £20 pound to sit in that :censored:hole part of the ground,if they move to the rre they will lose £1.50 between them for that home game WTF!!

i know a couple of Chaddy Enders!!who said no way they are moving because they paid a extra £20 pound to sit in that :censored:hole part of the ground,if they move to the rre they will lose £1.50 between them for that home game WTF!!

Sounds about right.

I can see this 'reverse fixture' not working as well as last week's..but, you never know with Latics.

To make the swap a fair comparison, we need the same number of singers who stayed in the RRE last week to stay in the Chaddy this week. Ideally it needs a system for singers similar to the ‘pairing’ arrangement for MPs who are to be absent from Parliament when voting takes place.

OWTB member fryatt made it clear that he was not moving from the RRE last week, so I’m pairing with him.

Guest Laticswaj

I am a seasoned Chaddy ender also but my friend and I will be moving this week to the Rocky.

Also trying to tempt over 1 or 2 others.

Actually looking forward to an un-obscured view for a change, and a beer.

All for a permanent move, at least until they improve the Chaddy. Looks like I'll be set for another 17 years in the rocky then, in L1.

its good to see some fans giving the trial a fair crack and getting behind the lads and enjoying themselves . anyone can see the chaddy is the worst stand in the ground but I know for some its the spiritual home end and I have had some great days there myself BUT.

I SINCERELY HOPE THE BOARD TAKE THE DECISION TO MAKE THE CHADDY THE AWAY END NEXT SEASON .

the new stand is under way and the club need it to be a commercial success ......So.

if fans want the club to survive and move forward its time to break with tradition.

buy your season ticket for rre or the new stand . if new stand not ready for day one go in rre until it is (one or two games)

I'm considering moving from the MSU, only because it's the one bit of the ground I've not watched a game from and want to get round the ground before I do it at any other ground.

Same. Me and the boy will be moving from the MSU to the RRE tomorrow too.

The trouble is to many fans have the attitude, I have sat in this seat for 200 years and I aint moving. Get a grip and move with the times. The same ones would still have gone BP and sat in an emty stadium, even if we would of moved to Failsworth. Because they are thick

I am going to move to the RRE from the Chaddy for the Brentford game though I do not wish this to be a permanent arrangement as I like to be in the Chaddy from a comfort point of view. It may be the worst stand now in the ground but the majority of the bad weather blows away from the Chaddy End towards the RRE so it provides some protection from the worst of what the weather throws. On a cold winters day / night with a cold wind blowing at Ice Station Zebra, it means the difference between being slightly cold and freezing. I have followed Latics since the 70s and I am not getting any younger and I feel the cold a lot more these days.

If I am now classed as being one of the thick ones with an attitude and I need to get a grip as I do not want to move to the RRE then so be it.

I support Latics and if the RRE is to be the new home end, I will respect the decision and continue to support them.

I really don't get this idea of the Chaddy end being the worst stand in the ground - in what way?

It's got seats and toilets and the back of the stand is actually slightly less grim than the back of the RRE.

And the view is better than the RRE.

The Main Stand is the worst stand in the ground for me, it's like going back in time - I feel like an extra in The Sweeney on the rare occasions I venture in there.

Edited by HarryBosch

im an ST holder in chaddy end and moving over to the verlin. however I must stress for me this is a permanent move with the singers. time to make permenant noise at bp.

I am looking forward today to the better atmosphere, hopefully and hope there is a song about their slimy git of a manager!

If people still think that the Chaddy is to continue as the home end then they should at least try the RRE.

I'm a rocky rd season ticket holder, I relocated against crawley to the mainstand upper" to back the trial- even prefer that to the chaddy. I will be back in the rocky today. Just hope the dinosaurs in the chaddy, may think for a change, and give a move a go? But honestly doubt, the 150 or so- will ever move forward. Seems that piece of plastic-in there, is bigger than the club.