League 1 Play-Off Final

Orient is the better away trip

Orient will be less likely to be a threat next season. Rotherham would likely come back stronger.

Rotherham will bring more fans next season and seeing Evans fail will make me feel better about life.

Being a glass half full type of guy I can see the benefit of either side winning.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Like any normal human being I think Steve Evans Is an arse

However I thought the performance that they put in at Boundary Park in March was one of the most accomplished I have seen. They were first to every ball worked extremely hard and everyone knew their jobs. They also had abit of quality aswell they passed the ball but the difference is they passed it at pace and moved defenders about which creates chances.

Edited by GlossopLatic

What's all this about Orient being the vastly better away trip. From what I remember I had a great time on my Rotherham trip this season, that's despite my train to Sheffield being cancelled and having to stand on a over-crowded train.

Rotherham is a much better away trip than most of you are giving it credit for, and considerably cheaper too.