Two to sign

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How we could offer Gros a contract would be a mystery he was pants against a piss poor curzon team and isnt good enough for the bench, he is the type of lump who needs to play every week to stay half fit and with no reserve team would be a waste of money even if he was only on a few hundred a week.

If amari morgan smith is the one from Kidderminster, then the general gist from their fans forum was that:

He was regularly played out wide and not very effective, his best position was striker but he wasn't good enough to play infront of their regular strikers. He made unrealistic wage demands and their not bothered about him leaving.

Sounds a good'un

Forte will sign so I'm led to believe and Morgan Smith will follow once over his injury.......hands have been shaken on the deal. Unfortunately as they are both strikers per say any further forward activity is likely to be loans. I'm also led to believe that Gros wasn't on the list of players LJ wanted but that was before last nights game...the goal apart I didn't see anything that would drastically change my opinion

Forte will sign so I'm led to believe and Morgan Smith will follow once over his injury.......hands have been shaken on the deal. Unfortunately as they are both strikers per say any further forward activity is likely to be loans. I'm also led to believe that Gros wasn't on the list of players LJ wanted but that was before last nights game...the goal apart I didn't see anything that would drastically change my opinion

What about Llera, surely he can't miss out on such a class player?

Source is proving good quality especially as I mentioned Morgan Smith a full day before the rarely wrong reported it.....time will tell this week I suppose as to whether Mr/Mrs Led to believe are correct or not!

Morgan Smith, looks like the floodlights failed on this clip.

What about Llera, surely he can't miss out on such a class player?

I agree BP not heard anything about him signing, half of me thinks it's good that he is still at the club and should sign but I know that Gros isn't one of LJ's preferred targets

Also be interesting to see what happens with Big Joe as I know they were talking to him at Norwich